MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Angel said:
deathbear is it my hat or me that you have a problem with?

I very much like that hat btw. I am in search of a cute hat with earflaps, ties, and a bobble thingy on the head. But I have issues with hars cos I always wear my hair up. :sigh:

Thanks Sicy!

I am not often able to access a computer, but next time I'm at my folk's house (pic is on their hard drive) I'll send it your way to post. It'll be within the next day or so.

Thanks so much! You're the best. :hug:

Edited: Sorry, I thought I quoted your offer to send you my pic to post.

Last edited:
blue angel, i have a problem with you and your hat. its not a nice looking picture like everyone else says. dont get me wrong though, the quality of the picture is fine, its not grainy or anything. its just you and your hat that i have a problem with.

trip, get over yourself. its the 90's.

regarding cutting my hair, all i can say is "make me."

:angry:

Zoomerang96 said:

shut up u stiff little monkey:
I .. think Brooke is like just a bit better than average looking only..just barely.:angry:

thank u-

-diamond-
:dance:

Last edited:
you girls are cute!

Zoomerang96 said:
blue angel, i have a problem with you and your hat. its not a nice looking picture like everyone else says. dont get me wrong though, the quality of the picture is fine, its not grainy or anything. its just you and your hat that i have a problem with.

:tsk:

creep!

what, stories for boys?! :angry:

diamond, dont give her any credit for anything.

im extremely good looking, just like diamond is.

emily, mayo, whatever your real name is bono*****, your response was very rock and or roll.

Zoomerang96 said:
creep!

diamond, dont give her any credit for anything.

im extremely good looking, just like diamond is.

christmas is coming, I felt charitable:angry:

u r much better looking than I Bear..you are not a sexy tho..:angry:

DB9
:dance:

bear dont listent to them theyre just jealous

OMFG LMFAO AT EVERYONE!!!!!

Bear may be the ugliest, but he sure is the funniest....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you guys are happy...Did you know he cries at night??? :angry:

:sexywink:

These are very "special" pics! You have no idea how hard it was to get them! :sexywink: lol

335%3A989923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3B%3B5979ot1lsi

3357%3B%3C8723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345%3B%3B%3B639ot1lsi

*Sighs* Well, I think this will do till I get a proper pic with Him! :D

aww thanks daisy :D

Yeah it was about 5 mins after we said our vows. It is my absolute most fav wedding pic :)

edit: you beat my reply mand! thankyou babe :)

I am such a dork!!!!!!!

wedding day pics?? you're just going to love this

we were building our shed at the time and I had trouble getting him to stop working and get me to the "church" on time. I was called the "TA" during that time the "tradesman's assistant".
Anyway that was 20= years ago and he has hardly changed....much...neither have I:eeklaugh: :sexywink: :wink:

I was reading mention of "hand models" several years ago a young up and coming photographer decided to take a new appraoch to photographing the band. She did a close up B&w of my hub's hand and fingers stretched across 5 frets of his bass( he plays a 5 string) At the time she said it was one of her fave photos.She has since gone on to be professional and award winning, very talented.
Anyway he just brought home the TAFEComtemporary Music glossy brochure they have been working on. It's Finished!!. Hub is on the cover,( the piano teacher reckons it's false advertising. it shows hub playing a keyboard.....but he can't.I wish he had worn a better shirt to work that day. MEN!!There is also a photo of his arm and hand doing what he does in the studio( twiddling knobs, I call it)
So I was just teasing him about being a hand model and there you go.....we have some here too.
I just came on -line while our conection speed is faster. I wanted to collect some pics of you lovely people...thanks :wave:

my groom, my friend

Attachments

• mickel.jpg
    mickel.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 56
You ALL look beautiful..............

esp Bear, he looks a bit like Bono....is he trying to?
Does he spend 4 hours tryin to perfect that 'look thru the fukin fringe like Bono' look to then look in the mirror a few seconds to master it a moment before the thing falls off the wall and breaks from the shock?

:tongue:

no seriously, Interland has fantastic lookin pple, u all look great! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom