MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
achtung Bamarama! those are the cutest pics of you as a lil kiddie!! thats the kinda hair cut i was talkin bout :D

My fellow dolphin:

I liked the long hair back then; my wife wants me to grow it out again. Corporate restrictions are prohibitive though.

~U2Alabama

the fighting blue cocks?

becuase some of us dont have the skill to post imaginary pictures much less real ones

and i said he was cute, not a bearded man in a skirt

deathbears a cutie :sexywink:

it's ok, at least u have an excuse, I tend to walk off and just leave people for 4 hours or so just cos im so frickin distractable
im sending u good computer vibes, i know how it feels :(

Blue_Angel said:
just no mullets please Bama! i dont think i'll ever go for that look again myself :D

Are you accusing me of having a mullet in 1973-1974?

335%3A568723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E4%3B6%3E372%3EWSNRCG%3D32323752%3A4663nu0mrj

~U2Alabama

blue angel, please do not harm me with your fool-hardy comments :sexywink:

i just saw gosford park, and i will be typing with an english accent from this point forth...if i may be so inclined...:sexywink:

blue angel, dust though get its name from lighting ones fart on fire?

hmmm?

:sexywink:

gorgeous pic Nikki..bonus points for the hat :D

nice to see Sweetest_Thing after all this time..very pretty :) Trip Thru as well..

Daisy..please stop pulling yourself down..you look great in both the new and older pics I've seen..you shouldn't need me to tell you either

the one beer the aussies can't wait to export complete with the 80's swanky sock look..I believe I may have been the only one

335%3A67%3A323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A3%3D%3C2%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3A54%3A894ot1lsi

disclaimer no alcohol was present..just empty cans..childhood entertainment, and interest has no true boundaries...

i love that drunken pommiebabyacro pic. it's so damn cute. nice swanky socks. :laugh:

and zooshadow you are very cute. :yes:

thanks Acro...you know i think you're a fine grade of UK meat--free of all that mad cow disease and stuff. :sexywink:

deathbear, thank you for continuing to shatter my self esteem into millions of pieces. you're truly a huge part of my life--i mention you to my therapist (who i see 3x a day now btw) all of the time. :hug:

Last edited:
haha, brooke, im sorry ive forced you into your current state.

wanna touch or something maybe?

Wow really good looking girls around here......just went through the entire thread with my mouth open.....how do you post pics by the way....never got the hang of it...

EdgeVox said:
Wow really good looking girls around here......just went through the entire thread with my mouth open.....how do you post pics by the way....never got the hang of it...

you have to upload it to a picture hosting site. if you want to email it, any one would be willing to post, i'm sure. either i, or sicy will (since she offered before)...

TripThruUreWires said:
on a serious note (believe it or not, that wasn't really me in my original post in this thread), this photograph is of myself and my mexican druglord friend, Guapo.

335%3A572323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D67%3B%3D67%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B%3C93893ot1lsi

:down:

deathbear what's your problem?

Get lost already before I post every picture I have of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom