MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go Blue_Angel.. cute pic ! :cute:

335%3A554323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B%3C5%3A2%3A9ot1lsi

oh WOW nevermind it's up??!?! Im not even allowed to post that quickly!!! youre scary fast girl

haha thanks, sorry about the um process. I just like the attention :sexywink:

That is true, ACROB@T, Sula did take such pictures of me. However, in the public's best interest, these will never be published. :)

Ant.

Anthony said:
That is true, ACROB@T, Sula did take such pictures of me. However, in the public's best interest, these will never be published. :)

Ant.

I've seen your pic.. I think it would be in the public's best interest.

Mrs. Edge said:
BTW, does anyone have any wedding pics or pics in formal clothes of themselves? That would be fun to look at too I think.

This was me with my dad before I left for the winter homecoming dance my senior year:

335%3A557923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B%3C67764ot1lsi

Finally a pic of bc's dad that she talks about all the time!

I like your hair in that pic.

Sicy said:
Finally a pic of bc's dad that she talks about all the time!

I like your hair in that pic.

Yeah, 'bout time you all get to who "BC's Dad" is. :D

My mom fixed my hair that night...it took her about an hour and a half...I really liked it though (and it's not often I like my hair!).

thanks guys! you girls are gorgeous too (you should know that!) and david, youre pretty cute too :D

Diemen, thats such a cop-out, that's not acceptable! and daisybean, yes you are sooo pretty, gosh youre all beautiful! beautiful U2ies :)

we're so purdy

i'm going to say thanks to nica mom for setting up that webpage with all those pics! such a good idea! :)

heh....just dug this up. This is me at a high school afterprom party (Peaseblossom took the pic!). I've slimmed down since then. ;)

335%3A63%3A723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D956%3D867%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352437%3B62ot1lsi

____
:ohmy: And no goatee!

Last edited:
im going to make the funniest picture i can think of before december 1 and post it.

maybe me in tightie whities...hmmm...

or maybe me in tightie whities wearing a cowboy hat?

or maybe a picture of armpits.

i will make something very ace here.

notiti deserves an appreciation thread.

is blue angel babygrace?! man i thought i was friends with her, and i dont even know the answer to this question. im a bad guy, thats for sure.

storiesforboys is good looking, as is *drum roll/excitement everyone.

tripthrough looks fucking awful in that last picture though. what do you guys see in her, seriously?

:sexywink:

woops, sorry, i forgot to rate this thread 1 star... :sexywink:

i feel better now... :sexywink:

shit, another subway commercial with that dumbass freak thats always in there. we get it! we know you eat at subway all the time! we knoooooooooooooow!!! :angry: :angry:

:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom