MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics all. I hope this thread is still around in a month so we can see all the holiday pics.

btw hiphop thanks for the mention about the profile. I forgot I was going to put up one. I had taken the old one down and had not put a new one up. Just did. :sexywink:

Lilly said:

You included right?

:hyper: i SO miss you gina!!

i agree with both! we need another convention...

yup :yes:...lots of good lookin' people...

*edit* i like profiles pics caues i like to put a name with a face...and i forget easily... :)

OK....as I said earlier, here is that pic of me, drumkeeran and Sweetest Thing. If as she says, she was "heavier" then, I can't imagine what she must look like now! :ohmy:

335%3A46%3B523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B9%3A5588ot1lsi

Here is me and Mr. Edge in the GA line....

335%3A46%3B523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B9%3A6%3B93ot1lsi

And finally, one of my dance pics.

335%3A46%3B523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B9%3B43%3B9ot1lsi

Will post the pic of Angel, Arun and Zone from the weekend as soon as I get it.

:)

I'm usually the one taking the pics... so there arent too many of me around! This was my boyfriend's attempt to take my picture after a Garbage concert! :D I'm all teeth in this picture...

3358%3B75523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C%3B3%3D44%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323348537747ot1lsi

Last edited:
i love being bored in my hotel room...lol

Mrs. Edge said:
BTW, does anyone have any wedding pics or pics in formal clothes of themselves? That would be fun to look at too I think.

yes...but i will refrain from posting the prom pictures.

this is me in my best friends wedding in 1998, i was the maid of honor
335%3A485923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B%3A5%3A832ot1lsi

*i cut out the bride and the rest of the bridesmaids because they would be pissed if they found out i posted a picture of them online*

Mrs. Edge said:
Wow! I finally got a chance to read through this thread. (after plowing through the 27 page premium thread last night! lol!) This place is practically a modelling agency catalogue!

I will post that pic of me and Sweetest Thing (and also drumkeeran) tonight, and this past weekend we took a group pic of Angel, myself, Arun and Zone. I think it was taken on Angel's camera, but hopefully she can post it soon. We never did find Sweetest Thing at the show! :hmm:

BTW, does anyone have any wedding pics or pics in formal clothes of themselves? That would be fun to look at too I think.

Thanks for posting the pic of all of us!! Still not ready to take a pic of my resculpted bod!!, but I've been trying to upload a wedding pic from our laptop and not having much luck. I'm sending you a trendy article about belly dancing via snail mail. :wave:

I'll start with a recent photo. The quality sucks, but it'll do since it's recent. Then I'll see if I can find some of my scanned wedding pics.

Daisy and I were having fun taking some webcam pics to send to my father in Utah, so I thought I'd post this here too

335%3A536323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B%3B8%3C3%3C9ot1lsi

Oh... interesting!!

Sicy said:
That was only like 3 years ago.

I guess the way you have your hair there makes you look like very young! :sexywink: I'm not saying you are old now... just that you look younger there! Ok? ;) OKAY!! :wave:

Ok.

Yes I was going to say... it is probly the bangs that make me look 12. :wave:

like the horrible haircuts that my mom made us wear when we were kids Sicy? damn i wish i could share THOSE photos :D
except you do not look horrible!

ps- melon is that really you? :ohmy:

yes that's melon.. he looks like a model or something huh

I have some pretty scary pictures of me when I was ACTUALLY 12... the bangs are the same.

:|

dont worry Sicy, Im always told i look like im 14

damn! I will refrain from drooling on the thread so I dont embarass you, but that's a great pic melon!

thanks to my roomie i have one of me. it's hardly a flattering pic, but it's the only one available at the moment. and it's not a drunk photo, it was just one of those nights and my friends (being the good friends that they are) decided to immortalize it...

ps- Skeek, I totally win in the hat department, mine's sooo much cuter than yours :D

errr edited to say that its way too big to attach, even too big to crop and I don't have a clue how to do anything else so unless someone wants to help me, sorry!

Last edited:
thanks

ok I quit! how would you like me to give it to you?? it's frickin huge and I mean HUGE :D

so unless it can become smaller maybe you dont want it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom