MERGED --> Is anyone else sick of Coldplay?? + Shut the F*CK Up About Coldplay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just watched Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's video 'I Keed', and I forgot how he disses Coldplay.

"Hey Coldplay, maybe you should be Coldsore.
Back when you were U2, I liked you so much more.
Somehow your song 'Yellow' reminds me of pee
I think that when it's over, it's a big relief to me"

and he does that thing called "Poopvision" where Coldplay looks like pieces of crap, SOOOOOO Funny.

Zootlesque said:
mikal... :lmao:

Maybe this time somebody will realize that you're kidding. :lol:

Come on buddy :wink: Its a great album. If you dont believe me then i will zip the steaming pile of crap and send it your way LOL..

Honestly then i love the album. It might not be a masterpiece but its still a great album.

X&Y, Square one, Twisted logic, Talk, Fix you = Great tunes.

The hardest part is the catchy song of the hour :up:

Coldplay :yes: ..

I seriously thought Mikal was kidding. I don't have an opinion on X&Y cos I haven't heard it. :shrug:

Speed of Sound is alright, but sounds a little too much like Clocks IMO.

Zootlesque said:
I seriously thought Mikal was kidding. I don't have an opinion on X&Y cos I haven't heard it. :shrug:

Speed of Sound is alright, but sounds a little too much like Clocks IMO.

Zoo champ :wink: Cough YSI cough if you want it..

its a good album....but doesn't deserve nearly as much hype as its getting.....if there wasn't as much hype surrounding this album, i think that i would've have liked it more.....parachutes is still my favorite album of theirs

Talk, What If, White Shadows, Speed of Sound, Swallowed in the Sea, and X&Y are all OK. Just OK. They didn't have any really good songs like Clocks or Shiver on this one.

yimou said:

Come on buddy :wink: Its a great album. If you dont believe me then i will zip the steaming pile of crap and send it your way LOL..

Honestly then i love the album. It might not be a masterpiece but its still a great album.

X&Y, Square one, Twisted logic, Talk, Fix you = Great tunes.

The hardest part is the catchy song of the hour :up:

Coldplay :yes: ..

Careful Yimou....

You're not allowed to say Coldplay write decent sounding songs on this forum.

You'll get bombarded with people claiming that Coldplay are crap, merely because they are not traditional rock and roll, they don't invent an entire new genre with every album, they have earned mainstream appeal, and because Chris Martin is the frontman.

Great Reasons hey?

Meanwhile Jet, blatant ripper-offerers, escape scot free from any criticism

I like Coldplay too, I have the new album and a ticket for the show in September, but I agree, the hype is ridiculous. Maybe Chris is better under pressure and his hyperbole serves a purpose.

intedomine said:

Careful Yimou....

You're not allowed to say Coldplay write decent sounding songs on this forum.

You'll get bombarded with people claiming that Coldplay are crap, merely because they are not traditional rock and roll, they don't invent an entire new genre with every album, they have earned mainstream appeal, and because Chris Martin is the frontman.

Great Reasons hey?

Meanwhile Jet, blatant ripper-offerers, escape scot free from any criticism

:lol:

I dont care about others opinions :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

Jet is shit too. :wink:

I have waited for the day when i meet a person that thinks that. Now I have found two!! It doesn't get any better than this!except maybe do i hear 4!!!??

Back
Top Bottom