MERGED ---> I'm poking my fingers in your eyeball + Are you a rotting corpse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I'm poking my fingers in your eyeball

You cannot even imagine the engines of uncontrolled rage that animate me, guys. I am, and I quote:

"Likely to threaten to eat your rotting corpses after I've subjected you to gruesome torture."

You had your chance to get on my good side, guys... about 9 years ago! But now the bilious tide of resentment has lapped over what is left of my lower organs, and I'm ready to tear you all a new one.

Here's my new year's resolution guys: If I see you in 2008, I will sew your ass to your face. :sad:

And if you come back with any Bono-related quotes, specifically anything about a Miracle Drug or about how we're all the same, I will show you just how ill-defined and broad is the no-man's land between pleasure and teeth-shattering agony.

First person to use the lock smilie in this thread, WILL win an all-expenses paid waterboarding session with me.:mad:

I'm going to eat your rotting corpses, guys.:drool:

Frank the Monkey has proved to be an excellent influence on you. Hear, hear, I say! And may you provide a shining example for us all to follow in this foul year of our Lord, two thousand and eight.

I personally believe him.

This is an exclusive shot from the last time Alan Jamison called him a "fukkah".

28weekslater-gore-2.jpg

He's outside your door guys. Waiting, watching, listening, smelling you while you sleep. Kieran Betty is kinda like Santa if Santa was Satan.
1105168520_afd4e85634_o.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of red paint in that shot, U2popmofo! lol, I'd only tied him down at that stage, we hadn't even gotten started!

But I might add that by the end of our little heart-to-heart (h-e-a-r-t), Alan was actually begging me to saw his leg off.

Dear Kieran McConville,

Is it getting better
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now
You got someone to blame?

:hug:

In Paul Hewson's Mighty Name and with all humility,

Alan

P.S. Don't be so angry. Remember, we will always be connected through our love for U2.....and, in that way, we get to carry eachother. :cute::hug: :heart: Love's the higher law. :angel: :heart:

fuck you kieran!! you will NOT get me! i WILL NOT BE KILLED BY YOU!!

NO!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

no i will NOT BE KILLED BY YOU!!!!

I just realised something. Bono wouldn't want us to fight like this.

I'm sorry I threatened to torture you all and eat your rotting corpses afterwards. I know now that Bono and the boys would be aghast at such an idea.

No, I've got better, more subtle ways of extracting my revenge on the Blue Man community.:wink:

Then after Bono's stopped paying attention, I'll get back on board with the bloody-mindboggling-torture project.

Re: I'm poking my fingers in your eyeball

Kieran McConville said:
But now the bilious tide of resentment has lapped over what is left of my lower organs

Is this why you have to use a colostomy bag?

very well, edurban.

i suppose the cannibal feast will commence upon kieran's next visit?

Kieran, don't you know that you're not allowed to post about your skull fucking fantasies on Interference? :tsk:

Well that's great guys, I've read Max Weber. And Max Planck. I'm still brimming with quite indescribable rage.

I was thinking about how Bono wouldn't want us to be bickering like this, and I had to go away for a while and poke my fingers into Alan Jamison's eyeball.

I feel calmer now. So I'll be getting down to the dirty business of torturing and eating you, soon.

Kieran McConville said:
Well that's great guys, I've read Max Weber. And Max Planck. I'm still brimming with quite indescribable rage.

I was thinking about how Bono wouldn't want us to be bickering like this, and I had to go away for a while and poke my fingers into Alan Jamison's eyeball.

I feel calmer now. So I'll be getting down to the dirty business of torturing and eating you, soon.

You need serious counselling: Bono does not give a :censored: about you!

u2popmofo said:
I personally believe him.

This is an exclusive shot from the last time Alan Jamison called him a "fukkah".

28weekslater-gore-2.jpg

He's outside your door guys. Waiting, watching, listening, smelling you while you sleep. Kieran Betty is kinda like Santa if Santa was Satan.
1105168520_afd4e85634_o.jpg

:lmao: that is creepy...

NO, I do! I believe in what he believes in.
:wink:

Anyway, this started as a funny (scary?) thread and this conversation is making it more serious, I am sorry, let's concentrate on how to avoid the above mentioned carnivorous feast: I am going to go off and read "the guide". :nerd:

ciao

Last edited:
Try sprinkling common sense on a disorientated marble.
Is this 'catharsis' or just a strong bowel movement?
Maybe faith is the mistress of faithlessness?

:hot:

Back
Top Bottom