MERGED ---> I'm poking my fingers in your eyeball + Are you a rotting corpse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eye_finger%5B1%5D.jpg

Are you a rotting corpse?

If you aren't, I'm afraid you can't join my new club.

It's the deadbeats (literally) club. I've already signed up two members, Joerags and Windmilllane (three if you count joeraggs amputated foot, and I do).

Zoomerang96 is an honourary member and he handles the books for us.

THe rest of you can get stuffed, unless you meet the membership criteria, viz. being a rotting corpse.

We have a clubhouse and lemonade and everything. It's really cool. We're the deadbeats (literally) club.

:mad:

Oh, gross!

A maggot just extruded Joeraggs' milky eyeball from its socket. It fell with a gentle 'splat' on the ground. More maggots are crawling out of it.

Gross.

Come on gang, let's get busy being the deadbeats club, we need a club anthem!

Yooohoooo, finally I can practice my anti-zombie skills: :yippie:

I am gearing up to chop your heads off.

I just wanted to confirm my eligibility for this new 'club', as I actually am a rotting corpse.

I've been buried in the basement of Patrick Bateman's summer house since 1989.

I'm not a rotting corpose, but I know of a few if you really need some more club members.

laugh now, but one day we'll be in charge.

you have no idea how unimaginable the engines of uncontrolled rage animate kieran, guys.

join his club or expect a wild ride on the mus bus loaded to the gills with shit sausages and blood hotdogs.

JessicaAnn said:
Do you want to know how many times he was accidentally dropped?

Or the number of times he was "dropped" on purpose?

It's all the same to me.

If the number isn't in the triple digits, I'll be very disappointed.

I would like to submit ManGrenade's name for consideration. That dude was a complete douche and can rot in hell....which makes him perfect for the Deadbeat Club.

He'll dance in the garden in torn sheets in the rain

I know of some possible members for your club, and could make sure they bring stale donuts and room temp watered down sugar free lemonade to the next meeting.:wink:

Thanks for the awesome feedback and/or insults, guys!

I forgot to mention that Sting2 aka Strongbow, is the secretary of our club. I am the president, and Zoomerang96 is the treasurer. Not that we make any money or anything!

I'm a rotting corpse. However, I'm a little wary of this club.

Your clubhouse is in my backyard. In my tree. You're hosting all of these people behind my house. And you're making lemonade using stolen lemons from my basement.

I want a cut of your profits (stolen, of course, since you're not making money) or get off my property.

i will do everything i can to ensure you suffer a most humiliating demise, aidan o'leary.

I suffered a humiliating demise fifteen years ago. This is currently my rise. You're going against the grain. And if I were a gambling man (and by gambling man, I mean the guy who chooses the hypothetical winners), I'd pick The Grain over Zoomerang96 in a 4th round KO.

So, try as you may, your attempts will be futile. This is my humiliating RISE, not DEMISE. I should make that a campaign slogan and run against Sting2 for secretary.

Oh, get off my lawn.

i don't accept anyone who dares go against the policies of sting2, aidan, guys.

you'd better think twice.

I'm really not sure what I want to fix for dinner, im really really confused here.

On one hand i still have that dead fetus in my fridge that would make a nice stew. Oh, thats a kangaroo fetus, in case anyone thought different. I have a nice recipe for anyone who would like some kangaroo fetus stew. Just PM me for details.

Or there is also "chopped up houseguest cassarole" but said houseguest must be freshly chopped up. I'm afraid it's getting harder and harder to get people over to my estate these days since they never are heard from again once they enter my gates.

Luckily i live far enough away from the roadside that my neighbors cannot hear the screams as i fillet my feast. The noise never gets old to my ears, complimented by some classic melodies from the antique music box. Aside from that, the taste of flesh is amazing and out of this world. Almost as rewarding as the act of the kill itself.

If anyone would like to accompany me for dinner i would be happy to give out my address.

In love,
Mrs. G.
XOXO

Last edited:
Mrs Garrison, nothing is more rewarding than the act of the kill.

Nothing.

Honestly, sometimes I don't even bother eating it. Anyway who needs food when you're dead (supposedly).

I wanted to get that kangaroo placenta stew so I could put it in Bill's lunch. But, I'm calling shenanigans. Mrs. Garrison, you cannot PM.

So, Kieran, are you still in my backyard?

My apologies i forgot i do not partake in the PM feature here as I am not a Premium Unleaded Member here. Sure i pay at the pump, but i never pay to pump if you get my drift. :wink:

And there is no possible way i could post the kangaroo fetus stew recipe here on a public forum such as this, PETA would be all over this place in a nanosecond and we wouldn't want that now would we?

And Kieran, you are correct, killing is pure savage bliss. Without the occasional 29 blows to the head on an unsuspecting cretin i don't know how i would survive. The illuminati have trained us well.

Back
Top Bottom