MERGED ----> IIiIIiiiI...AaaAAMMMmMmmMM....IRON MAAaAaAaAN. + Iron Man Trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
IIiIIiiiI...AaaAAMMMmMmmMM....IRON MAAaAaAaAN.

http://www.dailymotion.com/ingy489/video/x2n6nu_iron-man-exclusive-comic-con-clip_shortfilms

Comic fans rejoice.

Awesomeness am confirmed. w00t. RDJ hath not disappointeth his children.

iron-man-20070502110609935.jpg

iron-man-20070411114247484.jpg

iron-man-20070723113634537.jpg

iron-man-20070507114141160.jpg

this movie is going to be loads of awesome.

couple this with the incredible hulk reboot and the dark knight next year... goddamn.

Yes, but I was just talking about comic book movies.

Edward Norton as Bruce Banner and Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark? Is that good fucking casting or is that good fucking casting?

Indy almost counts at this point, given the levels of rabid fanboyism involved.

But yeah, I'll have to go with good fucking casting.

Iron Man trailer

So, here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eNm85Vt5qTY

Personally, I'm kind of stoked. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a completely propagandistic waste, but for the most part this is a pretty faithful update of the origin (seems to be Gulf II rather than Vietnam).

And my other thing - Is Black Sabbath really necessary in the trailer? I mean, yeah, in a totally indulgent way it kind of works, but still. I'm torn on that.

Never a fan, but love the cast and the effects look awesome, but yeah the use of the song was rather cheesy, and the weird "I AM IRRRRON MAN" thing at the end.

I still don't like Jon Favreau, maybe this will help.

BTW, when things are in HD on Apple, don't waste your time with Youtube, only good for when things aren't officially released yet.

powerhour24 said:
Never a fan, but love the cast and the effects look awesome, but yeah the use of the song was rather cheesy, and the weird "I AM IRRRRON MAN" thing at the end.

I still don't like Jon Favreau, maybe this will help.

The "I am irrrron man" thing at the end is actually from the beginning of the song.

Definitely Indy for me as well, but RDJ as a superhero, particularly one with a troubled past, throw in Terrence Howard as the villain and you've got a winning combination.

Terrence Howard's the villain in this one?

I thought it would be The Dude / Obadiah this time around (and of course the people who capture Stark in the first place)

If this movie's successful and a 2nd one is greenlit, that's when War Machine would come into play.

Again I know little about Iron Man mythology, but I remember when he was rumored to be cast as the villain, and he got the same role, so whethr the part develops into the villain this time around or not I don't know, let's hope so.

Terrence Howard is playing Rhodes, we won't see War Machine yet.

The Dude himself, Jeff Bridges, is the on-screen villain Iron Monger, though apparently The Mandarin will be the driving force in a Sauron-kind-of-way.

Back
Top Bottom