MERGED-->Identity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
Identity

Did anyone else see this yesterday? Interesting stuff...definately kept me on the edge of my seat. Not a typical Cusack movie (no Joan either!), but it did have the "Cusack in the Rain" moment throughout the whole film (I'm sure other Cusack fans know what I'm referring to). Anyway, if you're into thrillers, go see it!

34494_as.jpg

i think i will see it tonite

I thought the movie was worth the few bucks to see... a lot different than some of the tripe released lately. Definitely a different type of suspense/thriller... is it just me or is Jake Busey the biggest freak in the world?

cujo said:
is it just me or is Jake Busey the biggest freak in the world?

YES! I called my brother Friday and we discussed this. Both him and his father have these giant scary teeth! I'm not going to give any spoilers of course, but there is one part in Identity where he is just grinning maniacally, and his teeth were whiter than white and it was terrifying.

Freak indeed.

:huh:
Shit man.
This kinda skeerd me.

I searched the back seat of my sexy Jeep Grand Cheorkee after that ending:huh::ohmy:

Im disappointed in w a few of the respondents in this thread:angry:

bono+jay.jpg
:eyebrow:
Nobody mentioned the "May 10th date"
Mr Deep gets a pass cuz he is only a fair-weathered U2 Fan.:)

db3

Last edited:
J O' Callaghan bday is 5/10?

Maybe this will help you understand why your 'friends' have the same birthday as you.

* most of us do not want to reveal plot points.
they're called spoilers.

Last edited:
deep,
b quiet-
i didnt reveal much..
and only db3 shares my date of birth.:angry:

DB9

Last edited:
Identity ***Possible Spoiler**** U2 content

I love John Cusak and I like suspenseful movies that I can't figure out right away so this was a good choice.

One aspect of the movie was the sharing of a birthday by several main characters - yes - May 10th.

A step out of my suspension of disbelief mode while watching to make my little U2 connection.

Anyone else see it? What did you think?

i cant believe you revealed to everybody about the birthday thing. now whats the freakin point of seeing the movie, it is completely spoiled. i was so looking forward to seeing it, but now im not even gonna go because it's like i know the whole damn movie. sheesh, some people.

:wink:

Chizip said:
i cant believe you revealed to everybody about the birthday thing. now whats the freakin point of seeing the movie, it is completely spoiled. i was so looking forward to seeing it, but now im not even gonna go because it's like i know the whole damn movie. sheesh, some people.

:wink:

Well - I did try to warn you. Why'd ya go and read the thread anyway huh!? You've only yourself to blame. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom