MERGED -> I think I should be a moderator + I should totally be a moderator, gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
No, no. You've got me all wrong.
Half the fun is in the subtlety. You gotta sneak in and hit where they least expect.

Have a little faith, old friend.

Gluey, I appluad you! Thou art truly an enlightnened one.

If only you were acquainted with the art of being subtle, I'd back your candidacy 100%. You've spoken too often, for too long, of world domination. And this is how it starts, as a forum moderator. Well, not on my watch. I don't even own a watch, but whatever.

let's see if anyone is dumb enough to think this is a good idea"Go ahead. get banned"

someone should start a survivor series here like UberBeaver's smilies thing, but with interferencers....winner gets to be a mod!

:sexywink:

Re: let's see if anyone is dumb enough to think this is a good idea"Go ahead. get banned"

zonelistener said:
someone should start a survivor series here like UberBeaver's smilies thing, but with interferencers....winner gets to be a mod!

Zoney FTW!

I should totally be a moderator, gang

I've been here longer than nearly all of you, except for Zoomerang96.

Heck, my request to register was lovingly attended to by no less than Achtung Bubba himself.

I would have to say I'd make a good moderator. In a hands-off sort of way. Kind of like an absentee landlord who never hassles you about the rent because he's drunk 24/7.

I've been here so long, I know how the wheels turn, it's all old and familiar to me. It's ok, guys, I can handle it.

kieran will provide among many other things, galaxies of suffering, universes of rage and eternities of limitless gore.

Zoomerang96 said:
kieran will provide among many other things, galaxies of suffering, universes of rage and eternities of limitless gore.

This is my idea of a good moderator.

If you ask me, we could use a little more gore around here.

Kieran has my support.

Re: let's see if anyone is dumb enough to think this is a good idea"Go ahead. get ban

zonelistener said:

Greatest. Idea. Ever.

(And don't think I didn't see the thing at the top title. I know what goes on here.)

I'm campaigning starting .... now.

PF26 FTW

Back
Top Bottom