MERGED -> I think I should be a moderator + I should totally be a moderator, gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd vote for you, to keep things interesting around here. You can trust my voting record--I think I voted in at least half of the smilie battles :wink:

Sadly, we're not a democracy :sad:

Re: .............your muther!

zonelistener said:
Nevermind-don't need or want the grief

Last edited by Dalton on 11-10-2007 at 08:39 pm

You should be saying this in the NFL thread, what with all of the gratuitous photos of Brazilian citizens and all.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dalton ftw!* :hi5:

My support is conditional on the agreement that upon your takeover of this fair land, you elect me to a position of power so that I may terrorize the the little people for my amusement.

Read the fineprint with this one, Dalton. She'll usurp your power in less than a month.

Color thyself warned.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well, at least I put it out there fair and true, none of this no spoken words shit.

And I don't beleive usurping was mentioned at all in the fine print. :tsk:

Oh, you'd never mention that part, Brighty. You're too covert for that.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Indeed. Otherwise, I'd look pretty silly wearing a trench coat.

Let's keep this usurping business on the DL and I'll be sure you get your just rewards. Mmmk?

Did I say usurp???

I meant....um.....syrup....she'll give you free maple syrup, frawn from a stout Canadian Maple Tree located in her backyard.

Dalton, you should have gone into the Teen Pleban thread to talk it out with them...you know, let them know your platform, why you'd be a good mod, etc. Kick it with them.

No spoken words said:
Dalton, you should have gone into the Teen Pleban thread to talk it out with them...you know, let them know your platform, why you'd be a good mod, etc. Kick it with them.

:lmao: please tell me there is really a Teen Pleban thread. If that is true, I will sleep tonight with a smile on my face and laughter in my heart.

No spoken words said:

I concur. You've got to speak to the people...reach out!
Kiss some babies and shit.

Dalton said:

:lmao: please tell me there is really a Teen Pleban thread. If that is true, I will sleep tonight with a smile on my face and laughter in my heart.

Sweet dreams. ;)

Back
Top Bottom