MERGED-->How do we know that all of deathy's s/ns are REALLY the same + Gickies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
How do we know that all of deathy's s/ns are REALLY the same person?

This thought just occurred to me: what if the entity we have come to know as Deathbear is actually something like three or four people, all trained to type in the same mysterious no-caps fashion and post about the same weird things? Or if deathy has something like 7 or 8 personalities and doesn't know about any of them?

We *assume* that Flag Pole Pear and Gickies and Red Ships and whoever else are all the same person.

But how sure are we?

(This will surely get me up in the Interference Power Rankings, I should think.)

Well you guys could take my word for it :shrug:

ah yet another ego boosting thread for deathbear

Re: How do we know that all of deathy's s/ns are REALLY the same person?

paxetaurora said:
This thought just occurred to me: what if the entity we have come to know as Deathbear is actually something like three or four people, all trained to type in the same mysterious no-caps fashion and post about the same weird things? Or if deathy has something like 7 or 8 personalities and doesn't know about any of them?

We *assume* that Flag Pole Pear and Gickies and Red Ships and whoever else are all the same person.

But how sure are we?

(This will surely get me up in the Interference Power Rankings, I should think.)

my power rankings are coming out tommorow, actually hold that - maybe tonite. its an all female edition.

i have many user names, but rest assured, i am none of them.

Go noodle :dance:

I am a fan of merging deathbears face :wave:

One thread about him a week is enough :angry:

Re: Re: How do we know that all of deathy's s/ns are REALLY the same person?

Gickies Gageeze said:

my power rankings are coming out tommorow, actually hold that - maybe tonite. its an all female edition.

This should be refreshing :)

lol, ofcourse they are, bls. refreshing, now theres a word i wouldnt expect people to use when reading them...

btw, they are out. :|

Back
Top Bottom