MERGED--> Heath Ledger Found Dead?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
according to tmz...

Heath's Family: He Did Not Kill Himself
Posted Jan 22nd 2008 7:29PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has been contacted by reps of Heath's family. They've been told by police that Heath's death was absolutely accidental.

They are particularly distraught over media buzz that he may have taken his own life. We're told he was not that kind of person.

As we just reported, Heath was ill with pneumonia when he died.

This guy had a real future ahead of him. I loved his performance in 'the patriot'.

R.I.P

I can't remember the last time I was this shocked to hear about a celebrity dying. I didn't even know he had a child until today. :sad:

I remember seeing 10 Things I Hate About You when it first came out and thinking, "Wow, who IS that guy?" It wasn't so much about him being hot - I think it was his extraordinary screen presence. I didn't really think of him as a great actor until I saw Brokeback Mountain, though.

Will always remember his smile and how it always lit up his face. From what I saw of him I always got the impression that he seemed to be a really nice guy.

Painful to think of his little girl growing up without her dad :(

U2Fanatic4ever said:
according to tmz...

Heath's Family: He Did Not Kill Himself
Posted Jan 22nd 2008 7:29PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has been contacted by reps of Heath's family. They've been told by police that Heath's death was absolutely accidental.

They are particularly distraught over media buzz that he may have taken his own life. We're told he was not that kind of person.

As we just reported, Heath was ill with pneumonia when he died.

I really really hope this is the case. And it is horrible to think that the media put a suicide spin on things if its not true. His poor family. :sad:

And yeah, I forgot to say how shocked I was when I read this. You know, it's always like "Dead?! I'm sure this is a rumor or just a disgusting attention grabbing headline..." and then of course you click on the link hoping it's a close call but no, it was true.

I've been following The Dark Knight so closely mainly because of his performance and I remember thinking how I was sure his career would skyrocket after that role.

Now I'll just feel sad watching him on-screen. But I do think he deserves to have this movie released.

Acrobat Angel said:
Seven News here in Australia has reported that his family found out about his death through the media. I really do hope that is not true :(

I really REALLY hope that's not the case. How awful for them to lose him and to find out about it in such a way would be really horrid. :(

BrownEyedBoy said:
I've been following The Dark Knight so closely mainly because of his performance and I remember thinking how I was sure his career would skyrocket after that role.

Me too. :sad:

thankyou said:
What a loss of great talent. I feel really sorry for his little girl Matilda. This is truly very sad news. RIP.

heath.jpg

that is a nice picture:(

I think one of my favorite movies was A Kinghts Tale

I thought it was a joke at first. Then a publicity headline that wasn't to be taken literally. Until I read the article.

I can't imagine being Michelle Williams tonight.

How do you tell your two year daughter that her daddy is gone and isn't coming back?

:(

This is horrible. A friend of mine sent me a text message, and I didn't believe her at first, but wow. So, so sad.

It's horrific if his family found out about this from the media. :sad:

RIP Heath. :(

I’m just home from watching ‘I’m Not There’ at the local art-house, and to be completely honest, his onscreen interpretation of Dylan was one of the better parts of the film. Incredibly sad news, and at that, exceptionally unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom