MERGED--> Heath Ledger Found Dead?!? - Page 29 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #421
Refugee

Local Time: 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

But a person who has seen the entire video, who asked not to be identified because of its sensitive nature, said Ledger then points to his tattoo of "M" (for his daughter, Matilda Rose) and says, "this is to remind me never to smoke weed again." That part of the quote was not used in Wednesday's preview.

I read about this yesterday and it pisses me off that this part of the video wasn't shown in the previews and probably wouldn't have been broadcast if it had been shown. Nowhere on the tape does it show Heath actually doing drugs. If anything, he's talking about how he doesn't do them anymore because of his daughter. But yet, the media is still calling it the "Heath Ledger Drug Video!" Disgusting!

Old 02-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #422
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:22 PM
(Reuters) In her first statement since the death of her former companion Heath Ledger, actress Michelle Williams asked for privacy for her and daughter Matilda and said she suffers from a broken heart.

"Please respect our need to grieve privately. My heart is broken," Williams said in a statement released on Friday by Ledger's spokeswoman.

"I am the mother of the most tender-hearted, high-spirited, beautiful little girl who is the spitting image of her father," Williams continued in her statement.

"All that I can cling to is his presence inside her that reveals itself every day. His family and I watch Matilda as she whispers to trees, hugs animals, and takes steps two at a time, and we know that he is with us still. She will be brought up with the best memories of him," Williams' statement concluded.

Old 02-01-2008, 03:01 PM   #423
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
(Reuters) In her first statement since the death of her former companion Heath Ledger, actress Michelle Williams asked for privacy for her and daughter Matilda and said she suffers from a broken heart.

"Please respect our need to grieve privately. My heart is broken," Williams said in a statement released on Friday by Ledger's spokeswoman.

"I am the mother of the most tender-hearted, high-spirited, beautiful little girl who is the spitting image of her father," Williams continued in her statement.

"All that I can cling to is his presence inside her that reveals itself every day. His family and I watch Matilda as she whispers to trees, hugs animals, and takes steps two at a time, and we know that he is with us still. She will be brought up with the best memories of him," Williams' statement concluded.
I feel so awful for her. She (and Heath's family) are so blessed to have that sweet, adorable little girl to carry his spirit on.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #424
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:22 AM
Oh wow that just breaks my heart even more reading Michelle's statement. I am cry.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #425
New Yorker

Thankfully Michele and Heath's family are all close with each other so Matilda will know him from the entire family
Old 02-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #426
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Quote:

x infinity.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #427
Blue Crack Addict

A "big possibility" exists that final autopsy results for Heath Ledger will be released as early as Tuesday, a spokeswoman for the New York City Medical Examiner's office tells PEOPLE.

The new findings will supplement those of an initial autopsy, whose inconclusive results were announced on Jan. 23, a day after the 28-year-old actor was found in his Manhattan apartment.

"The autopsy was inconclusive," Medical Examiner spokeswoman Ellen Borakove told PEOPLE on Jan. 23. "We have to do further testing including toxicology and tissue testing. Neither cause of death or manner of death has been concluded."

Michael Baden, a prominent forensic pathologist not involved with the investigation, told PEOPLE the initial inconclusive finding "rules out the natural causes, such as a brain hemorrhage, pneumonia or a cardiac abnormality."

"That leaves drug overdose as the most likely cause of death," Baden said.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:34 AM   #428
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

It just came over CNN that Ledger's death has been ruled as an accidental overdose of prescription drugs. Meds like oxycodone,hydrocodone was found, along with painkillers, and anxiety pills

Here's a link to the smoking gun:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...81ledger1.html
Old 02-06-2008, 10:35 AM   #429
Blue Crack Addict

They just announced on CNN

Heath died of a accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

knew it was intentional...if that is any consulation...
Old 02-06-2008, 11:00 AM   #430
Blue Crack Addict

That is so sad, people need to know that they can't combine prescription meds/take so many and they need to be very careful with them. If anything good can come from his death maybe that will be it, an awful way to learn. Maybe now the media will leave him the hell alone and stop trying to trash him.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #431
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Maybe now the media will leave him the hell alone and stop trying to trash him.
sadly, this is not very likely as long as there is something to sell...
Old 02-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #432
ONE
love, blood, life

Very sad
Old 02-06-2008, 12:49 PM   #433
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:22 AM
Very heartbreaking
Old 02-06-2008, 12:51 PM   #434
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm glad his name was cleared from all that shit they were talking about him. I hope they'll let him rest in peace now.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:54 PM   #435
Blue Crack Supplier

I dunno, dying of a drug overdose - accidental or otherwise - is not exactly having your "name cleared" imo...