MERGED--> Heath Ledger Found Dead?!? - Page 26 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2008, 09:32 PM   #376
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:53 PM
is this possible???

Heath's Death Could Be Natural Causes
Posted Jan 26th 2008 6:53PM by TMZ Staff

It sounds strange, but sources intimately connected with the Heath Ledger investigation tell TMZ it's possible the actor died of natural causes.

The reason they think that -- it's now appearing that the level of toxicity (from medication) in Ledger's system was low enough that it may not have caused his death. These sources say Heath's heart stopped. It could have been a heart attack but it's not certain, at least not yet. Although it's bizarre that a 28-year-old could die of natural causes, it happens.

We've also learned authorities do not believe the housekeeper heard Ledger snoring when she walked in his bedroom at around 1:00 PM. Sources tell us, a fireman observed rigor mortis in Ledger's jaw shortly after arriving on scene at around 3:30 PM. Sources say they now believe Ledger was dead for around three hours prior to their arrival, so they don't believe the masseuse could have heard snoring.

Authorities are also annoyed at news reports that there may have been a sinister plot to remove illegal drugs from Ledger's apartment before cops and firemen arrived. There are reports out there that the masseuse called Mary-Kate Olsen and a plot was hatched to have her bodyguard remove certain drugs. Authorities tell us that's impossible, because the cops were there the entire time the bodyguard was present and there would have been no opportunity to carry out such a plan. They say it's a made up story.

As we first reported, the masseuse contacted the bodyguard because she knew he was a licensed EMT

Old 01-26-2008, 09:38 PM   #377
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Local Time: 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
is this possible???

Heath's Death Could Be Natural Causes
Posted Jan 26th 2008 6:53PM by TMZ Staff

It sounds strange, but sources intimately connected with the Heath Ledger investigation tell TMZ it's possible the actor died of natural causes.

The reason they think that -- it's now appearing that the level of toxicity (from medication) in Ledger's system was low enough that it may not have caused his death. These sources say Heath's heart stopped. It could have been a heart attack but it's not certain, at least not yet. Although it's bizarre that a 28-year-old could die of natural causes, it happens.

We've also learned authorities do not believe the housekeeper heard Ledger snoring when she walked in his bedroom at around 1:00 PM. Sources tell us, a fireman observed rigor mortis in Ledger's jaw shortly after arriving on scene at around 3:30 PM. Sources say they now believe Ledger was dead for around three hours prior to their arrival, so they don't believe the masseuse could have heard snoring.

Authorities are also annoyed at news reports that there may have been a sinister plot to remove illegal drugs from Ledger's apartment before cops and firemen arrived. There are reports out there that the masseuse called Mary-Kate Olsen and a plot was hatched to have her bodyguard remove certain drugs. Authorities tell us that's impossible, because the cops were there the entire time the bodyguard was present and there would have been no opportunity to carry out such a plan. They say it's a made up story.

As we first reported, the masseuse contacted the bodyguard because she knew he was a licensed EMT
I thought about this a few days ago.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:53 PM   #378
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:53 AM
Quote:
is this possible???
Please don't take this the wrong way, but why wouldn't it be a possibility?

I guess it's harder for people to believe that someone so young and apparently healthy to just die for no reason at all. It's easier to assume they must have done something to hasten their passing.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:04 PM   #379
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why wouldn't it be a possibility?

I guess it's harder for people to believe that someone so young and apparently healthy to just die for no reason at all. It's easier to assume they must have done something to hasten their passing.

it's not.. I think my choice of words were the wrong ones. I know it's possible.. but you have to admit it's very rare for someone so young to die of natural causes without something influencing it somehow.. Trust me I think the world of Heath.. Amazing person and actor.
Now maybe it could be a undiagnosed heart condition that could of caused his death.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:06 PM   #380
Blue Crack Distributor

Gotcha.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #381
Blue Crack Addict

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

I'm annoyed by this article.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:46 AM   #382
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511

but what's much more insidious are the jokes being made by Fox "News" talking head John Gibson. he claims he's just making a BBM joke, which is the safe way to make a gay joke, but it's gross and offensive and if you want, you should write to Fox News and tell them:

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/01/23/...-mocks-ledger/

uuugghhhh

like i needed another reason to hate fox news

That's in such poor taste. Disrespectful to gays, disrespectful to Heath and his family...what a fucking asshole. you don't make jokes like that when someone dies.

but yea the other preacher dude is fuckin nuts, ive heard of him before. Also an asshole, but may have some sort of brain damage as far as I can tell.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:27 AM   #383
45:33

Local Time: 05:53 AM
Don't know if its been mentioned in here, but apparently he really liked Nick Drake, and hoped to one day bring his story to the screen.

That would have been really interesting.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #384
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by AtomicBono
That's in such poor taste. Disrespectful to gays, disrespectful to Heath and his family...what a fucking asshole. you don't make jokes like that when someone dies.
Gibson did apologize, but it was one of those half-assed "I'm sorry anyone was offended."

That barely counts.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:34 PM   #385
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Quote:

it's not.. I think my choice of words were the wrong ones. I know it's possible.. but you have to admit it's very rare for someone so young to die of natural causes without something influencing it somehow.. Trust me I think the world of Heath.. Amazing person and actor.
Now maybe it could be a undiagnosed heart condition that could of caused his death.

Also the housekeeper said when she entered the bedroom that Heath was covered and snoring, so I've been thinking it is a possibility he could have died from sleep apnea. Happens too often, and to the otherwise healthiest of people. Just a thought to toss out there. Another speculation and another natural cause of death.

I also don't understand why the masseuse took so long to call for REAL help, 9 mins? Come on.....I woulda called 911 immediately, not search HIS cell phone to call someone or to find a recognizeable name to call. Why why why?????
Old 01-27-2008, 08:41 PM   #386
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:53 AM
Im guessing she panicked and went looking for the phone number of someone she knew, someone familiar. People do all sorts of silly things in an emergency.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:57 PM   #387
Blue Crack Addict

wow.. Daniel Day Lewis is truly shaken up by heath's death. I am watching the SAG awards and he dedicated his award to him and talked about how amazing heath was.. He was on verge of tears just talking about him and to know that he has never worked with heath or met him I believe.. At least that is what he said when speaking with oprah..
Old 01-27-2008, 11:55 PM   #388
Blue Crack Addict

The masseuse is in a lot of trouble. She's not even licensed so they may fine her or go to jail.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #389
Blue Crack Addict

http://www.rememberheathledger.com/
Old 01-28-2008, 02:06 AM   #390
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

^thanks for the link, it's nice someone set that up.

Yea people do act weird in times of emergency urgency. And shame on that masseusse not being licensed!