MERGED--> Heath Ledger Found Dead?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is truly awful.

I'm truly, truly depressed right now.

He seemed like a great man, and he was a true asset to his art.

RIP Heath, you will be soarly missed.

just heard this. :ohmy: had heard in the batman thread that he had lost sleep over the joker role due to it being so disturbing. i wonder what else was going on....

What bothers me, besides the awfulness of someone dying, is that if he was found around 3:30 p.m. and the news are reporting it just over an hour later, there's no way all of his family could be notified before the news came out.

Odds are that someone close to him is finding out about this from a news report :(

kellyahern said:
What bothers me, besides the awfulness of someone dying, is that if he was found around 3:30 p.m. and the news are reporting it just over an hour later, there's no way all of his family could be notified before the news came out.

Odds are that someone close to him is finding out about this from a news report :(

I thought about that too :sad:

kellyahern said:

That crossed my mind as well. How horrible. :sad:

I feel so awful for Michelle and his daughter. :(

I've not seen any of his films yet, but from his reviews, it sounds like he was fantastic.

'Tis truly a shame.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
This reminds me of the day I heard about River...

My mother said the same thing.

I hope this doesn't sound callous, but I wonder how it'll affect The Dark Knight.

That means absolutely nothing compared to the effect on his family, like kelly mentioned - I wish them the best.

Back
Top Bottom