MERGED --> Happy Zoney Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
two stars!

I guess people REALLY despise Zoney day! Oh well.

I want everyone to celebrate ZONEY DAY everyday. It is about a celebration of LIFE :D

And I can no longer do the daily birthday thing. I was told it is "Horribly annoying" - yes...celebrating the fact that you are alive another day is horribly annoying I guess. :shrug: SOOO much more annoying than everything else posted here in lemonade stand.

Thanks, though Drumkeeran. I would love to see someone really annoy those who are HORRIBLY ANNOYED by starting a thread everyday.

bono-robics!!!

After seeing him demonstrate the IWF in the middle of a hotel bar, I think EVERY day should be zoney day! :madwife: :wink:

zoney! said:

I would love to see someone really annoy those who are HORRIBLY ANNOYED by starting a thread everyday.

I find YOU to be horribly annoying but I don't find the threads to be horribly annoying. **

And, for the record, I voted 5 stars so no conspiracy this time around!

:giggle:

** :wink:

Re: Happy Zoney Day!

drumkeeran said:
I woke up and guess what :ohmy:

:hyper:

It's another Happy Zoney :dancing: Day!!!

This is the day when we dance!!!

Plus it's the day I get to see THE BOYS!!!!!

Dance because we're ALIVE!!!

:lol:

Heather...I LOVE it!

I don't want anyone to get in trouble though...I guess we can only celebrate that we are alive with zoney day on april 30. For all of our best interest..no more zoney day threads.

Some people don't have enough cheer in their lives that they need to focus their anger on the people who want to celebrate life everyday in a fun little way on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom