MERGED --> Happy Birthday Windmilllane! + Happy Birthday joerags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Happy Birthday Windmilllane!

I hope you have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!

Here's to hoping a woman finally kisses you.
It's your birthday after all.

parislazyeye.jpg

melon said:

Maybe because they're really the same person and it has eluded us all this time. :wink:

I had my suspicions, guess this might possibly prove it. The way this place is it's probably a third person w/ the two alters. I don't care except for the fact that I gave one of these people (?) so much sympathy and effort when I believed he had true problems. If that was all made up then that's really crappy and twisted.

Sorry to say that in a birthday thread but that's my honest feeling about that.

joe is a good guy who i truly believe does have some hardcore self esteem issues, so i dont think what he said as joe was made up at all. ive felt all along that windmilllane was an alter that was used to express point of view of society as a whole. we live in a superficial world, and like it or not many of "windmills" opinions were an accurate reflection of what society wants us to believe.

anyway, i think youre a good guy joe and i hope you have a great day today :up:

Chizip said:
joe is a good guy who i truly believe does have some hardcore self esteem issues, so i dont think what he said as joe was made up at all. ive felt all along that windmilllane was an alter that was used to express point of view of society as a whole. we live in a superficial world, and like it or not many of "windmills" opinions were an accurate reflection of what society wants us to believe.

anyway, i think youre a good guy joe and i hope you have a great day today :up:

I actually agree with this.

:ohmy: I agreed with Chizip. The second sure sign of the apocalypse. (the first was when IWB and I agreed on NIN) Y'all better start preparing for the end...we're doomed for sure. :yes:

And I generally don't post in birthday threads, but this one caught my eye because of the merge, so I guess I better say Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday! :)

I don't think we have any reason to doubt the sincerity of Joerags issues. It makes sense. When I saw that the two of them had the same bday I thought what are the odds.

I'm sorry I outed you by starting a bday thread. I didn't mean to do that.

Back
Top Bottom