MERGED-->Gwen Stefani Is Gonna Have A Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope they name the kid "Bob". Bob Rossdale. And he can paint happy little bushes.

And Numb - If the test comes out positive that you are the father, you gonna bitch slap Gavin, and then run around denying it, all the while calling Gwen a ho who got what she deserved? Cause that's what I do when I win on Springer. When I lose I put my fist in the air and thank god, say some cool shit like, "You a ho, and you got what you deserved. I told you I ain't yo babies father, biatch."

Bob ROSSdale - CLASSIC:lmao:

his middle name can be like Burnt Siena or something

Upon the results saying that I am the father on Jerry Springer's show, Gavin will attempt to hit me w/ a chair, "security guards" will break it up, the crowd will chant "Whoo, hoo, hoo" and I will leave satisfied and return to my trailer park domicile.

Can't wait to see what her breasts look like after the birth. Wait a minute, that's not right. I meant I can't wait to see what the baby looks like.

Sicy said:
Damn, Gwen is 36 already??? Doesnt look it at all.. :drool:

:shifty:

Gwenoldjpg.jpg

Ms. Stefani isn't one of my favorite people :no: but I hope she has a lovely pregnancy. Gavin give the kid a sensible name!

people.com

Gwen Stefani and her husband of three years, rocker Gavin Rossdale, welcomed their first child together on Friday – a 7 1/2 lb. baby boy named Kingston James McGregor Rossdale.

Stefani gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Both mother and child are doing well, said her rep in a statement.

gee, I usta live about a mile away from Cedars Sinai. All the celebs get sick/have babies there :wink:

Congrats to the Rossdales! (and fellow Gemini!)

MrsSpringsteen said:
people.com

Gwen Stefani and her husband of three years, rocker Gavin Rossdale, welcomed their first child together on Friday – a 7 1/2 lb. baby boy named Kingston James McGregor Rossdale.

Stefani gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Both mother and child are doing well, said her rep in a statement.

:applaud: Welcome baby Rossdale, what a regal name!

She Is Raging said:
Awww... I bet he's a cutie. Thankfully a normal name.

Kingston is a normal name? :der: I've never heard it as a first name before. :shrug:

Not that I should really care, but I was hoping she'd have a girl. Congrats all the same to them though! I bet that is gonna be one cute kid! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom