MERGED ---> Guys, can you see yourself reflected in my eyeball?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Guys, can you see yourself reflected in my eyeball?

That's because I am approximately two inches away from your face, spraying spittle at you while I rant about... well, you know. Those people.

Anyway, can you see your self in my eyeball?

Of course you can. It's so polished and reflective that you could comb your hair in the reflection from my eyeball.

That is, if your hands weren't bound with duct tape.

Oh shit, it's a crazy old life, isn't it?

:| :huh: :madspit:

Maybe I can only see what you want me to see. It's such a thin line between fact and fiction. Isn't that the way of the world now? I only see faces now and never hearts. Rather than get pulled towards, we get pulled so far apart.

I don't trust eskimos.

Does Frank the Monkey know about this? He'll be disappointed if he can't get in on the fun. I mean, I know you were the one who tied me up, but he is going to want some shit sausages, and I've got a fresh, intact intestine. Yours has been pulled apart so much I'm surprised he isn't up into your esophagus yet.

that's right! happy birthday, kieran!

heck, happy birthday everyone! happy birthday to absolutely every last one of you.

Hey! It's going to be my birthday at the end of the month! Happy Birthday to me too. Guys-I love your posts, they are so entertaining! Keep up the good work! :wink:

Actually, I can. You are really fucking close. It's fucking creepy. Back away, creeper.

DSC00468.jpg

Yesterday, my eyes looked unusually bloodshot. I took a closer look, and there was a red stripe going all across my eyeball, even through the iris. I won't lie to you, I was alarmed. Thought my eyes were about to explode out of my head. Turns out, it was the reflection from a bright red stripe of tile in the bathroom. But I was worried for a sec or two.

True story, guys.

But you weren't just kidding, were you Zoomerang96?! YOU WERENT JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

Not when you held me down, under the ice for ten minutes, nor when you told the firing squad to shoot when ready.

Never once were you actually just KIDDING!!!??

WHAT DOES ANYTHING MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, I saw him that time when Rougerum was beating the drifter to death with a baseball bat (another case of 'just kidding'... NOT). I know cause I was there, and it really did happen.

Furthermore I was there with Frank holding the scabbard when the soldier drew his sword. All of them.

How does this make you feel?

Right now, me being on the other end of the line with a hanky over my mouth? How does this make you feel? Especially since I'm your leader and you don't even know me?

Guys, how does setting off a whole street of car alarms with a baseball bat strike you?

Is it:

a: Wildly irresponsible
or B. a funny lark
or C. a political statement.

?

Furthermore guys, Raymond (KKK Hessell), the question, Raymond, is how does this make you feel?

How?

seriously, if you don't know if i was kidding, how am i supposed to??

HOW?!?!?!??!

I'd tell you the right answer, guys, if you came around to spend the evening with me. I'd tell you the answer to the universe and all... I'd show you my secret places.

Back
Top Bottom