MERGED --> Funky carrot--what to do with it? + PICTURES of that wierd carrot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PennyPyro

Acrobat
Funky carrot--what to do with it?

The other night, my art therapy teacher brought a tray of veggies to class for munching purposes. i found one of the baby carrots, which almost looked as though it had been carved halfway into a corkscrew shape. i thought, i cant just EAT this carrot, it is special! i was going to bury it in the vacant lot where the coffee shop was torn down, but the ground there was too hard and i'm a wimp.
so i decided to look in various places for advice on what special thing to do with it. i thought of:
-eating it with ceremony
-giving it to a friend as a friendship token
-submitting it to an art museum, a la Marcel Duchamp's "Fountain"
-mailing it to a random stranger
-burying it somewhere else
-leaving it in the offering plate at church
-making it the center of a work of art
-putting it on a makeshift altar (i like making those in seemingly random places; wierd but true)
-putting it in the interesting, awesome, old-fashioned mailbox down the street

any other suggestions? also i was thinking of waiting til the next full moon or something (i think that would be this Fri. or Sat.)

thanks Lemonade Stand people!

Make a necklace out of it.

Post a video of it on YouTube doing all sorts of super things, like saving old people from would be muggers or fixing a flat tire.

Bring it out on the town, get it wasted and tattooed!

Get 3 other carrots and make a boy band - with the corkscrew one as the "rebellious" one.

i DID take pictures, and if i still remember your request when i get the pics on my puter, i'll try to get some on here.
but that might be in a couple months. lazy me.

soak it in lemon juice, hook it up to a battery, and turn it into a...vibrator?

With all these notions of burying and reburying, this carrot dilemma definitely reminds me of Animal Crossing:
boxart_us_animal-crossing-w.jpg

Great game, and if you sell the carrot on eBay, maybe you can buy it with the money you get! :combust:

hey guys, thanks for the suggestions! i have an update tho: it's starting to shrivel, and now looks more like a hook than a fat corkscrew. still smells carroty tho!

PICTURES of that weird carrot

Okay, you may or may not remember this, but several months ago (November or October?) i posted here that i had found an oddly-shaped carrot. Some people requested photos, and now, at long last, i am posting these photos!
104-0467_IMG.jpg

104-0466_IMG.jpg

104-0465_IMG.jpg

hope that works...

What's so weird about it............oooooooooooh, wait a minute ....................:ohmy: that's shaped like a, Pen....ny, what an extraordinary find!!!!!:wink:

bono_212 said:
OMG I remember this carrot...weren't you going to sell it on Ebay or something?
nah...some suggested it tho. If i had an Ebay account, it might be a good thing to do ('cus i could actually get some money!) but i don't have one.
I put the carrot on top of the Peace Pole at my college. The Peace Pole is a squarish wooden pole about six feet high with "peace" in different languages carved in it. It's in a grassy area and there are benches around it, and flower beds beyond the benches. That little area is called the Peace Garden.

btw, thanks, whoever dug up that old thread and merged it!

Back
Top Bottom