MERGED-->For Pete (Yorn)'s sake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DiGi said:
mofo - he is good live. i hope the place you are going has good sound. will be a good opening act. tell dave I said Hi

That's cool DiGi, I thought he'd be pretty fun to watch live. The other opening band is "Special Goodness", which is the drummer from Weezer's side project. Hopefully that will be fun too.

If by some unbelievable chance I have the opportunity to meet Dave Grohl, I'll definitly tell him hi for you! (please pray that I have this opportunity!!) I'm really thinking this will be a fun concert.

rawk on!

Pete's shows this time around have been more rockin'! He's never one to talk much but none of the shows I saw disappointed me in the least! I hope it all goes the same for everyone here who's going! He definitely appreciates his fans and getting to talk to him can be as simple as calling him over before he gets on the bus. :) He's a sweetie...and shy too.

Yeah he's been more chatty, but he still likes to just get up there and rock. :) And the Dirty Birds have been in prime condition...great great stuff!

:ohmy: nicole...you came here!

if anyone didn't hear already 'bout my concert, it's in my journal. rock on!

i am just waking up. lol no real details. i didn't meet him because i had a party to go to right after the concert. but it really didn't matter the show was great. my friends and i were drooling over the bass player! :laugh: i said i both pete and the bass player are hot and i would take either one. :shifty: ;) the guy who was with us was starting to get jealous. we went with a friend of mine who is singer in a local band, so yeah the jealousy was showing. he decided that i needed to be sung to and sang in my ear to one song! :sexywink: haha! there are some hot Pete Yorn male fans! :drool: i had to stand right at the bar, because it was so packed on the floor and it was hot as hell in there!

ANYWAY back to the show, it was a fun show. the venue was packed and insane. he and the band were really enjoying themselves and they played an amazing gig. they are fantastic live and i will most def. be catching his show again. :)

Last edited:
actually it looks like it was Cure cover and not a Stone Roses cover in DC. hell i don't know if they played the cure or stone roses last night. lol all i know is that i was singing along to it and knew it was not his song. but he has covered the stone roses on this tour. apparently "she bangs the drums" has been covered.

i can't find the ATL one. NICOLE, do you have it?

oh well here is the DC set list
[q]5.14.03 - Washington, DC
9:30 Club
Intro/Come Back Home
Pass Me By
June
For Nancy
Undercover
On Your Side
When You See The Light
Burrito
Lose You
Knew Enough To Know Nothing At All
Sleep Better
Long Way Down
Man In Uniform
Strange Condition
In Between Days* (*Cure cover)
Murray

Encore:
Bandstand In The Sky
Closet
Life On A Chain [/q]

Last edited:
Wow he did When You See The Light! How was that live?? His Stone Roses cover is She Bangs The Drums and OMG he totally ROCKS it!!! Terry is the bass player. He's a nice guy. :) I don't see the ATL set list, but I'm sure they'll have it up relatively soon. Any other questions? ;)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Pete needs a new site sep. from Columbia's page :angry: i don't like it, it takes forever to load. :yawn:

and i need to see the ATL setlist! :down:

You need cable! :p I dunno what's up with the ATL setlist! Sowwy!!

haha I don't even HAVE connections! I wish!! (But here's your setlist!)

5.16.03 - Atlanta, GA
The Tabernacle
Intro/Come Back Home
Pass Me By
June
For Nancy
Undercover
On Your Side
When You See The Light
Burrito
Lose You
Knew Enough To Know Nothing At All
Black
Sleep Better
Long Way Down
Committed
Strange Condition
In Between Days* (Cure cover)
Murray
Encore:
Bandstand In The Sky
Closet
She Bangs The Drums* (Stone Roses cover)
Life On A Chain

Back
Top Bottom