MERGED --> For Cat Lovers Only IV + Questions for cat people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
For Cat Lovers Only IV

sakioutside3.jpg

sakinoflashwin2.jpg

zoeygorgeouseyes.jpg

zoeygorgeouseyes2.jpg

Yeah its kinda hot out lol..

patchessnowflakehot.jpg

Last night my cat slept next to me, tummy up with her paws stretched all the way out...and she insisted that I had to keep my hand on her tummy the whole time. It was cute. At one point she started twitching (you know how cats spasm sometimes when they sleep?) it was pretty funny.

I'm going back to school in less than a month now...the one thing I'm dreading is leaving her again. :sad:

Sicy! your cat looks like my Mickey from when I was growing up! Except when I turned about 12 I realized he was really a Minnie :ohmy:

This is Jack..he's 3 months
1/2 Tabby 1/2 Siamese

194517700_e6e19b0e61.jpg

:lol: They're both grey... if you look close at the first pics, one has yellow eyes and one has green :wink: Oh and one has extra toes hahaa.

Toes :drool:

sakibootoes.jpg

this is Jack's little sister Chloe

194517839_5c9a1b2638.jpg

and here she's showing him who's boss!
cats.jpg

here are some kitty pics of them at 4 weeks

edg004.jpg
edg008.jpg

orangekitty.jpg

they both have stripes, altho you can barely see them on Chloe.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Any recent pics of Max? :)

He's the orange tabby, right?

Yep, he's a (pretty dark) orange and white, much like Kitten's Bono.

I haven't shot new cat pics in ages! I should do that, since Beckham and Posh have both lost weight and look great, Max has gotten HUGE (not fat, he's just a BIG tomcat!) and Loki has lost his kitten fluff and is starting to look like a cat.

Speak of Loki, cat question - when Loki (or The Lokster) walks, his front legs bow out, like he's never straightening his arms and turning them off to the side. It's very noticable. My little sis came over to play with him and right away said "Whats wrong with that kitten? He walks funny. Like a wild cat." Can cats be double jointed or is Loki just crazy?

Oooo, and I have a scary cat story! We keep our cats in the basement at night, because it's cool and then they're not meowing and scratching on doors. The other night, Melissa and I "put them to bed" and were going to bed ourselves when we heard Beckham screeching as he's never screeched before! It was absolutely horrific. I was sure he either got burnt by a pilot light or was stuck on something and was getting impaled. He kept screaming and screaming. We were sooooo afraid to turn on the light and I had my eyes covered. We finally got to where he was and found a light....and Beckham was just sitting in a box and Max was sitting on the outside looking at him. I have no idea what his problem was, but I thought I was going to find my baby with his belly ripped open. All I can figure is it was very dark, the boys had got all worked up, Max had backed Beckham into the box, and Beckham flipped. I picked him up, carried him upstairs, and he was fine. It was so weird. They never fight. They play VERY rough, but they don't actually bite each other or scream like that.

Ok I have to share these videos of Saki. He is so freaking cute and funny when I get out of the shower. He goes crazy and all he wants to do is meow and love on me :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom