MERGED --> For Cat Lovers Only IV + Questions for cat people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this pic online. I think it's really cute :cute:

cat-hug.jpg

I woke up during the night last night and my cat Chloe (seems to be a popular name for cats) had both her front paws and back paws wrapped around my leg. She was fast asleep. I wanted to turn over but it was so darn cute I couldn't disturb her :cute:

Adam'sbaby said:
Found this pic online. I think it's really cute :cute:

cat-hug.jpg

so :cute: !

Cute videos of Saki too, Sicy!

How sweet of Chloe as well. Wish my cat was so sweet. Well, he is, when he's sleeping. Then I can get away with things :wink:

Hey guys long time no post; I was on vacation at the end of June and then insanely busy since we got back. Here is a kitten we found on the trip...

DSC07579.jpg

DSC07586.jpg

We found him at Glacier National Park up in Montana...I woke up at 3:30 am the first night we were there hearing caterwauling outside, the distressed kind. I got up and went out to our balcony, looked out into the pitch black but didn't see anything and after a couple more yowls the caterwauling stopped. I wonder now if I heard mama cat getting killed or something. There are coyote, fox, bears, wolves, you name it out there and we were staying right at the entrance of the park so the wildlife was literally right outside the door. So fast forward to the next night, we were lying there watching TV and we hear a high pitched kitten cry...you know the kind, when they are looking for their mom. We went outside and sure enough here comes this little pumpkin running up to us. Coaxed him inside and he curled up on Joe's chest and watched TV, purring very loudly. This after eating 1/4 can of bean dip, all we had in the room at midnight in podunk junction Montana. I looked all around the next day for other kittens but did not see any. We stopped off at a vet clinic in Helena for a combo test, etc., on our way back down to Denver, bought him a carrier and other accoutrements and then flew on home with him. He's getting along pretty well with everybody and I am hoping to convince Joe that seven cats are really not much different than six, LOL.

Catlady said:
Hey guys long time no post; I was on vacation at the end of June and then insanely busy since we got back. Here is a kitten we found on the trip...

DSC07579.jpg

DSC07586.jpg

We found him at Glacier National Park up in Montana...I woke up at 3:30 am the first night we were there hearing caterwauling outside, the distressed kind. I got up and went out to our balcony, looked out into the pitch black but didn't see anything and after a couple more yowls the caterwauling stopped. I wonder now if I heard mama cat getting killed or something. There are coyote, fox, bears, wolves, you name it out there and we were staying right at the entrance of the park so the wildlife was literally right outside the door. So fast forward to the next night, we were lying there watching TV and we hear a high pitched kitten cry...you know the kind, when they are looking for their mom. We went outside and sure enough here comes this little pumpkin running up to us. Coaxed him inside and he curled up on Joe's chest and watched TV, purring very loudly. This after eating 1/4 can of bean dip, all we had in the room at midnight in podunk junction Montana. I looked all around the next day for other kittens but did not see any. We stopped off at a vet clinic in Helena for a combo test, etc., on our way back down to Denver, bought him a carrier and other accoutrements and then flew on home with him. He's getting along pretty well with everybody and I am hoping to convince Joe that seven cats are really not much different than six, LOL.

omg he's so adorable!!! You are really awesome for bringing him in. :hug:

So, a couple of days ago I woke up at 4 in the morning with a searing pain in my face to see that I have a big scratch from the side of my nose to my lip! Chloe was hiding under the bed and thought I was playing with her so she decided to claw me. :angry: :madwife:

That is the cutest kitten, Catlady! I love black cats...awww hell, I love ALL cats. :cute:

And you're right seven cats isn't so very different than six. :yes:

cute!

Last night was the first night in a while our Otto actually slept on the bed. When I was ready to get into bed, hubby was asleep and Otto was on his back with all 4 paws in the air spread eagle. Sooooooooooooooooooooo :cute:

I'm dying of cuteness right now.

I'm laying in bed, semi-reclined. Posh climbed up behind me on the pillows and fell asleep with her head wedged between my shoulder and head. So her head is resting over my shoulder and my head is resting on hers. I don't want to move! I wish I could reach my camera.....

Ok, it has been a while since I posted a pic of my kitty Dasha. I have bought another cat since then too!

Our new addition is Gordon (I know, bad name! lol He was called Gordon when we got him!). I was working at an animal rescue shelter and he had been there for MONTHS! He was a very shy and timid cat, but he has come out of his shell enormously since then and is very good friends with Dasha! :happy:

Here he is -

DSC01168_edited.jpg

He is roughly 18 months and he is sooo beautiful! His picture doesn't do him justice, unfortunately! I just love his huge big fluffy paws! lol

Here is Dasha last weekend. We had a party for my 6 yo daughter and locked the cats in my bedroom while the party was in progress. When it was all over I opened the door to find Dasha nice and comfortable in my bed! lol

DSC01149_edited.jpg

And here is one of the two of them relaxing together -

DSC01164_edited.jpg

Awww bless you for rescuing Gordon. He's beautiful.

And WOW!! they are friends already :applaud:

All of your cats are just adorable! Here's Jobi:

8c0da416.jpg

I'd post a better picture, but thats all I have uploaded.

edit: here we go! just took it . . .

DSCF0011.jpg

Last edited:
OceanGirl said:
Our new addition is Gordon (I know, bad name! lol He was called Gordon when we got him!)

:eyebrow: Hey, now. I think Gordon's a perfectly fine name for a cat!:rant:

Just kidding. Actually, my Gordon is named after a combination of Sting and Gordon Lightfoot. It was my sister's idea as she was the one who found him. She had originally wanted to name him Erlenmeyer as in "Erlenmeyer flask" [one of the beaker things scientists use in their labs (yes, my sister is a bigger dork than me)], but since he's my cat, I vetoed that one pretty darn quick. We agreed on Gordon after changing the lyrics of King of Pain to "There's a little black spot on my nose today" and "there's a black cat caught in a high tree top" and of course he has white feet.

All of the kitties in this thread are really quite cute. :cute:

Sicy- I seriously love your cats.
OceanGirl- Dasha is so pretty! :cute: and congrats on Gordon.
Cute pics everyone else too :)

My Sophie has been so cute lately. I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday :)yuck: ) and I've been in my bed since. Sophie has been in my bed with me the entire time. Here are some new pictures of Sophie (AKA The Camera Whore, lol):
212816948_e572e0c1fe.jpg
<--her emo pic
212816947_1933496886.jpg

212816946_d1e2a1e497.jpg

212816945_9d9e93941f.jpg

212816943_e734f69611.jpg

Ohh they are lovely shamrock!!

Here's my outside feral cats.. Snowflake kind of looks like Sushi! (what a cool name :D )

Patches

patches28-06.jpg

patchesyawn.jpg

Snowflake

snowflake8-06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom