MERGED--->Don't drink coca cola at 8:00 a.m. + Don'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't drink coca cola at 8:00 a.m.

I'm a little freaked out by people who drink soft drinks at breakfast time. You might as well eat ice cream for breakfast. I think it's weird. So please don't do it. Sorry. sorry. sorry. :|

If I could get away with it, I'd drink Pepsi every morning. Just hook me up to an I.V. while your at it. Pepsi in the morning, Pepsi at night. Its all good:yes: :D

Thanks! Tabby made it for me because I'm a moron and don't know how to do it.
I liked that little movie too.

:wave:

Edited to say WOW! You have been posting a lot lately. A week or so ago I noticed we were very close in our posts....you passed me up!

Last edited:
U2SavesTheWorld said:

Edited to say WOW! You have been posting a lot lately. A week or so ago I noticed we were very close in our posts....you passed me up!

I know, I've been a very bad girl and I'm procrastinating studying for finals. And posting in class cuz the lectures have been really boring :yawn:

I'm one of those people who can't have breakfast because they start feeling sick. I usually have just black coffe. And when there's no more coffee I drink Coke! It's obvious that I'm totally addicted to caffeine but it hasn't have any bad effect on me so far! (( Has it????) :dance: :hyper: :dance: :hyper:

If I were in the States and had to get up before 11:00, I'd definitely be hittin that 32 oz. of Mountain Dew when available. But since I'm in Italy, I'm all like, "Give me that cappucino freddo fools" and they do. So I still have a rather high dosage of caffeine in order to keep my mind limber for classes.

pub crawler said:
*sigh* Bonochick, Bonochick, Bonochick ---- what are we gonna do with you? :p

I can think of several things...but they aren't appropriate in public places. :shifty:

Doesn't look very midwestern to me! :lol:
dew_ad02.jpg

They had an old slogan. Yahoo! Mountain dew! It'll tickle yer innards!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom