MERGED --> discontinued + Anyone remember this cereal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
discontinued

dont you hate it when something you buy at the market is discontinued?

my ben and jerry's coconut ice cream with almonds and chocolate has been discontinued for many years. i can never get over that one.

another one of my favorites was a cereal. Oreo O's. I just found out at my market they dont carry it anymore!:sad:

No one ever believes me when I say that I used to eat Nerds cereal. It was the best thing ever.. and it only lasted a short while :sad:

Total cereal with strawberries. It was my breakfast food, now what am I going to eat?

When I attempted to read Bill Clinton's autobiography (got about 150 pages in)
he mentioned that he loved RC cola and was so sad that it had been discontinued to which I went

:huh:

Since it is still very much around

I would love to send him a pack of RC but I'm sure it would be dubbed a bomb or something and thrown out

/Random

Don't even get me started. I have a conspiracy theory that Safeway and Trader Joe's are out to make my life miserable by taking away all the items I love one at a time. :angry:

Yes, EL Fudge's cookies with the chocolate cookie and chocolate icing. I can't find them anymore, only fudge cookies with white icing or white cookies with fudge icing. They're called ELFUDGE and you can't buy the fudge cookie :tsk:

They just discontinued one of my favorite cereals: French Toast Crunch. I think I died a little inside.

eretrtrggf.jpg

Sicy said:
No one ever believes me when I say that I used to eat Nerds cereal. It was the best thing ever.. and it only lasted a short while :sad:

Seems to me that I remember the brightly colored packages of Nerds Cereal. :hmm:

Omig :der: I just found a website for which you can buy some hard to get stuff. They even have candy cigarettes! :reject:

I bought the last batch of those cigarettes like a year ago at a candy store...

I have like 30 left:reject:

I have been wearing Calvin Klein's Escape perfum since I was 14 years old (I am 30 now!!) I went to Macy's last month to buy a new bottle and the saleswoman told that what they ahd was it. NO MORE!! WTF!!! What am I going to do? People call me and say they got a "whiff" of me and just thought of me. It's like a friend going away:(
PS-the saleswoman felt so bad for me, b/c I DID start to cry, she gave me a free bottle of lotion:wink:

I miss Barbeque Crunchits!

Kind of like hard cheesies but with a bbq flavour. The bag was red with a little mouse devil on it. The cheese flavour had a regular mouse on it, I believe the cheese crunchits are still around. I loved those bbq flavoured ones. Back in late 70's, early 80's.

No one else remembers them which is probably why they were discontinued. :lol:

Last edited:
maro_chik said:
They just discontinued one of my favorite cereals: French Toast Crunch. I think I died a little inside.

eretrtrggf.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please tell me you're not serious please :sad:

As for candy cigarettes, they've got 'em all over the place where I live

3.jpg

I never ate Bonkers, but I remember seeing the commercials as a kid in the 80s & I always wanted to try it. Alas, I missed my chance!

Re: discontinued

icelle said:
another one of my favorites was a cereal. Oreo O's. I just found out at my market they dont carry it anymore!:sad:

I had no idea. That stuff is good. :( :sad:

Choco diles (basically a Twinkie covered with chocolate, except the icing inside was different and WAY better)

I think they still make them, but I havent seen them in a store where I live ever. Last time I had one was when I was a kid and I was living in Colorado.

Probably a good thing though, because there is no way those are good for you! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom