MERGED --> Deal Or No Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahaha... yep, i've watched every episode! i'm a sucker for game shows!! i miss the old Millionaire with Regis... :sad:

I HATE Howie Mandell but after 5 minutes of watching for the first time last night, I was hooked :reject:

I saw this when I was in Australia..........it was much better. They randomly select a group in the stands and a person from that group plays the game. The group then are the ones that unveil the suitcases. If they guess the right amount of money, they win $1000. Also, you bring a friend with you, so they'd also be in the group when you're playing (they help you make decisisons and you obviously don't want to open their case until they end so they have a better chance at guessing correctly). The show is only a half hour long, live, and has less pointless "drama"...........

So yeah, the American version is a bore.

I didn't think it would take long before all the international versions of this gameshow would come out. Can't beat the original!

it is very addictive though. far better than millionaire or the weakest link.

This is a great show. I watch it every Monday and Friday but I have one problem: no one ever wins big money. Everyone gets too greedy and they end up going one step too far. I think they need to have someone win 1,000,000 just to show that it's not rigged. I still watch it all the time though :wink:

cjboog said:
This is a great show. I watch it every Monday and Friday but I have one problem: no one ever wins big money. Everyone gets too greedy and they end up going one step too far. I think they need to have someone win 1,000,000 just to show that it's not rigged. I still watch it all the time though :wink:

I thought the same thing about the people getting greedy, especially if they turn down a good deal.

no one won 250,000 on UK version yet and it has been running almost a year

Just checked the website and there is a 2 hour season premiere on Sept 18th. Looks like they are doing a 4 night special that week. Also they are going to be giving away more money. I can't wait! :hyper:

vaz02 said:
no one won 250,000 on UK version yet and it has been running almost a year

Noel Edmonds told Jonathon Woss that 2 or 3 people had won the top prize and they were going to air those shows at some point.

Lara Mullen said:

Noel Edmonds told Jonathon Woss that 2 or 3 people had won the top prize and they were going to air those shows at some point.

yeah i remeber , they also said they filmed up to october so i suppose we should be getting a winenr sometime next week.

Strangely enough noel said they might not even show the winning episodes :huh: why the hell would he do that lol.

vaz02 said:

yeah i remeber , they also said they filmed up to october so i suppose we should be getting a winenr sometime next week.

Strangely enough noel said they might not even show the winning episodes :huh: why the hell would he do that lol.

Oh but it sucks when they win.. the only ones worth watching are the ones where they join the '1p club!'
Such an addictive programme, the king of the gameshows!

yeah i love it when they win 1p, especially when they say its alright when its not lol.

Back
Top Bottom