MERGED --> Deal Or No Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vaz02 said:
yeah i love it when they win 1p, especially when they say its alright when its not lol.

Haha yeh 'no its okay, no i only came on the show for the experience' As if! You came on to WIN!

Angela Harlem said:
Contestants on our version have won the major amount before. It's a bloody annoying show, though.

Its annoying, and absolutely NO skill is required to win it. But its addictive television!

Rochelle D said:

:sad: u dont like the show?

i think its great :up:

Well, to be fair, it's not the show's fault. That Andrew fella grates on my last nerve, though! Remember when the Logies were on, and him, Rove and Eddie MacGuire were passed off as Australia's badboys or brat pack or some such garbage? I could have burst some blood vessels! They're the first triumvirate of Bad TV No-Personalities!
:D

Deal. For GODS SAKES DEAL. I hate that show. I always just yell at my TV. :slant:

It's been so horrendous lately that I stopped watching. They never get the million and seems to me lately that the deals are lower than before... and don't even get me started on how bad the Canadian version was!

Sicy said:
Deal. For GODS SAKES DEAL. I hate that show. I always just yell at my TV. :slant:
Its amazing whenever I watch it I end up saying out loud "stupid F*ckin' moron, take the f'in deal". But they never take the deal, and then they open the 750,000 case and screw themselves out of about $96,000 and then they take the deal.

I hate this show. I think it is so lame how ever contestant has to have their thing! Liek the woman who was the Jets fan so she got offered Jets tickets-or the cop who got offered donuts. And all the contestants just seemed wacked to me. And seriously who wants to watch a game show that NO ONE EVER WINS!!!

LOVE this show. I'm not a TV person at all, but it's the one show I make sure to watch every week :crazy: Not totally sure why. Oh.. and totally addicted to the flash game :crack:

A better show would be if they just tossed a coin.

This show is so obviously fixed.

Does anyone actually believe they do not manipulate the dollar amounts in the briefcases?

I have a totally different take on it than that :shrug: The reactions from everyone, the way it all plays out all suggests to me that it's all legit.

Back
Top Bottom