Merged -----> DB9 bday thread + Happy Birthday Diamond Dave!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Diamond :idea:

You certainly do keep things interesting around here :D:D

hope its a great day

late
O
l
i
v
e
:tongue:

Right now at a party somewhere between Dublin and Scottsdale, Bono is saying..."Sing this with me, Diamond is 40".
Happy Birthday bro.

my thoughts exactly :D

Arun V said:

Never..has a man, made me recoil so much, made me doubt that there is any redemptive quality in mankind, made me so wish that god would zap us and make us startover. He's my living proof that evolution occured...and at least one of us was left behind

.....(though we tried when we moved the forums over, I told elvis to change the URL).

:laugh:

Happy BDay db9

In honor of the orangutan in your sig, and I'm forever trying to figure out why it's there..

For some reason this one seemed appropriate :D

affe24.gif

birthday balloon..

affe22.gif

affe17.gif

:D

Right...
we have another party going on in Free Your Mind
Can we integrate this somehow?

whenhiphop
*takes the dom bottles over to lemonade stand*
*the sweetest thing in2 the cd player, also in this room!*

oh shit now I need a smoke after all this walking around...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER DIAMOND!!!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAMOND!!!!

diamond.jpg

Happy 40th Birthday to one of the best U2 fans I've ever met! You know, you were born exactly the same day and year as one of my best friends I had growing up. His hame was Lewis but everyone called him Funky. He, like you, are 7 months YOUNGER than me! That's right, I'm already 40, my birthday was last November! I guess you know by now all the crap some of these people around here say about 40 is not true, so enjoy it!

You know I saw one girl on another list claim that at 40 your eyes won't dialate anymore? She saw a pic of Bono and goes, he must be on drugs, because he's too old for his pupils to be that big, once you're 40 they won't dialate! BWHAHAHA! :laugh: There have been some lame and laughable misconceptions by younguns about what it means to be 40, and now that you got there and know the truth, you can laugh too! And don't forget, it's okay no matter how old we get, because when we go there, we go there with U2!!!!!!

Doctorwho, I feel bad I missed your birthday a few days back. But you're a young man of 38, you've got a little ways to go to achieve the experience and wisdom of Diamond and I, but you're getting there! Just remember you have more of everything than BEAL and always will! You are also an excellent U2 fan! We are the old farts, we are the coolest, we rock! Yay for the U2 Generation!!

Can we please have an old fart forum? ;)

Bono to a fan who met him on her 40th birthday last month:

"Women over 40 are more interesting!" :D

Answer to THE MOST COMMON BDAY QUES..

Ive gotten several emails and PMs asking me what are my plans today:mad:
My plans on my BDay have not deviated one iota over the last 20 yrs.:cool:
I wake up.
Take my shower and head over to the NEAREST DENNY'S Resturant slap my driv. lic. down and REQUEST my FREE fookn MEAL.:ohmy:

Thank you
DB9
:lol:

Sicys just mad.
Cuz on or one and only date..on HER birthday I tried taking her to Dennys where she purposely FORGOT her ID:mad:
So they made me wash dishes and pick up papers on the proiperty to PAY for the bill..:mad:
DB9
;)

Happy Birthday to a very unique Interference personality whose posts are very entertaining, to say the least :sexywink:

P.S. GypsyHeartgirl...is 35 (almost 36) too young to be in the old farts club? :lol:

Sicy said:
HAHAHHAHAA!!!

Why do you make up stories all the time?

Cuz they sell.:yes:
Entertainment value.:yes:
And most ppl here KNOW that IM not good enough to date you.:mad:
Once Im in done w my Ballet/Yoga/Computer/Etiquette in Italian Situation Settings Classes..I may take another stab at asking you ok again.. where I suspect you will say-" Diamond Please get lost".

DB9
:lol:

diamond said:
Sicys just mad.
Cuz on or one and only date..on HER birthday I tried taking her to Dennys where she purposely FORGOT her ID:mad:
So they made me wash dishes and pick up papers on the proiperty to PAY for the bill..:mad:
DB9
;)

:laugh::laugh:

*waiting for Sicy 2 photoshop!!
:D:D

Diamond,

Happy 40th birthday! I'd like to officially welcome you to the 40+ and Fabulous Club. Other members include me, and all the guys in U2.

(Gypsy Heartgirl, you're an honorary member too!)

And don't worry about getting older...use Bono as your guide on how to grow older and be totally cool while doing just that!

Enjoy your day!

Diane

yo. hap b-day diamondbrother!

hope u have a wonderful day and even better night celebrating tonight.

Hey ladies in the place he's callin' out to ya
There never was a city kid truer and bluer
There's more to DB than you'll ever know
And he's got more hits than Sadaharu Oh

Out.

Late.

Peace.

m
e

Back
Top Bottom