MERGED --> David Blaine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
please agree with me boomcha

everyboy is agreeing with everybody else and nobody is agreeing with me :(

i feel so left out

I enjoy watching David Blaine too.....its his whole 'lazy drool' laid-back attitude......I like his hair shaved off thou. I dont think this was magic.......I think he likes to do magic but on those special occassions attempt a miracle.......now my question is, he says anyone could survive a long time without food, just water....right David, so how about a person who is NOT all that well built, huh?

gawd forgive me but he reminded me a very hungry third world man when he came out of that box..........and mum thinks that it was ridiculous for them to take his shirt off like they did, sure he was shakin like mad (although they obviously wanted to show the pple what he looked like)

anyhow........yea, I too saw the full hour on Channel 4 that many others saw on Sky and boy was it baffling or what!

I found it eerie the whole blood on the face thing.......but the worst part about the whole programme was him sitting with those naked girls! and then him playing with his cards while they danced!!!! what the fuk was all that about!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

:yikes:

still :hug: Davy Blaine

crazy man........but I do likes him!

:yes::D

:heart: boomer :heart:

good stuff from david letterman

Top Ten Least Impressive David Blaine Tricks

10. Sitting through a Tampa Bay Devil Rays doubleheader

9. Passing 11 items through the 10 items-or-less checkout line

8. Using fiber-optic cables, can transmit his voice anywhere in the world

7. Transforming an ordinary-looking sofa into a bed

6. "Levitating his wand"

5. Mysteriously being pre--approved for credit card offers that arrive in the mail

4. Removing botox from Joan Rivers

3. Enduring 75-degree weather in nothing but pants and a t-shirt

2. Obtaining quality eyewear in about an hour

1. Pulling Siegfried out of Roy

r3559705694.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom