MERGED --> Craziest and funniest YouTube Videos ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
reading the info, it looks like they did that in retaliation for the kid sneaking into the stash before christmas.

little do they know though, their kid is obviously a super saiyan. sure he got his xbox later that day, but you don't fuck with super saiyans.

Holy Jesus @ the overly sensitive comments on the page. "Scarred for life" and "soul shattering." It was a bloody joke. Surely that's obvious, even if you don't read the note in the "about" section? Would the kid's parents really have gone through the trouble of locating some empty X-Box packaging for the sole purpose of torturing their child? Of course not. If people honestly think that something like this is "soul shattering," they can't have experienced all that much hardship in their lives.

This is why I can't stand YouTube comments. :mad:

GibsonGirl said:
Surely that's obvious, even if you don't read the note in the "about" section? Would the kid's parents really have gone through the trouble of locating some empty X-Box packaging for the sole purpose of torturing their child? Of course not.

You've obviously never met my dad :lol: For my birthday one year I got a lawn mower and my sister got a barbacue... good times...

ONE MONTH LATER we got new bikes... :lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:

You've obviously never met my dad :lol: For my birthday one year I got a lawn mower and my sister got a barbacue... good times...

ONE MONTH LATER we got new bikes... :lol:

is your father Peter Griffin? :love:

PS: I got merged into the 8th-9th page? :grumpy: :shakesangryfist:

Back
Top Bottom