MERGED --> Craziest and funniest YouTube Videos ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That same director has videos of Tony Perkis and the 3 surfer dorks from a childhood classic, 3 Ninjas.

But the Heavyweights videos own.

Even my dad loves Heavyweights. It's a brilliant film. :up:

"You're a loser. A loser with a skinny wiener."

"I know your father... MAURY Garner, wouldn't want to know his son is a destroyer!"

LemonMacPhisto said:
"I know your father... MAURY Garner, wouldn't want to know his son is a destroyer!"

hahaha, Im so glad that people admit to watching this movie. I quote it all the time and no one ever knows what the hell Im talking about.

Watch Josh's mouth during the Seymour Butts part. 2 times clearly he is saying something else and they dubbed in Seymour Butts. I wish I knew.

DeadMansParty said:

hahaha, Im so glad that people admit to watching this movie. I quote it all the time and no one ever knows what the hell Im talking about.

Watch Josh's mouth during the Seymour Butts part. 2 times clearly he is saying something else and they dubbed in Seymour Butts. I wish I knew.

That's always bugged me, too! I'm getting the DVD soon, so I'll try and decipher it.

"Now that's not kind, Gerry!"

Last edited:
the sounds that guy makes at the end are so fockin hilarious....!
i cant stop laughing
everytime i hear it my intestines are at risk

:lol:

That's what you get for talking to a mentally retarded kid with zombie facepaint on Live TV.

Back
Top Bottom