MERGED: Coldplay One More Time + Coldplay??? + Chris Martin - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2003, 08:57 PM   #76
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 10:53 PM
well I feel embarrassed. Has it made the internet yet?
I feel as though all the bands that attended to Splendour in the Grass concert, especailly overseas band( so far from home) are our guests and should be treated as such.
The papparazzi hounded Chris Martin, hoping to get photos of Gwen.The poor man just wanted to go for a swim. The local police have charged a 26 year old British man for malicious damage...he threw a brick though a window.......well it was a rock actually.
I feel so bad about it all...mongrel papparazzi
Maybe you can download the Coldplay Jfile from their site. It had some great live versions of different songs. You've probably heard most of them.
I feel bad about this rumoured incident..blargh

Old 07-20-2003, 09:44 PM   #77
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:53 PM
What are Coldplay's plans for the FALL? More touring? Recording the next album?

By the way: A Rush of Blood To The Head has just been certified for 2 million sales in the USA! In June it was certified for 2 million sales in Europe. So global sales are probably 5 or 6 million.

Parachutes is over 1 million in the USA and over 2 million in Europe. I think it has sold over 5 million worldwide.

Old 07-21-2003, 01:00 AM   #78
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by cass

The papparazzi hounded Chris Martin, hoping to get photos of Gwen.The poor man just wanted to go for a swim.

welcome to the world of dating an oscar winner. his life will be life like this forever. his simple pleasures are now taken away from him because he is now in the public eye and dating gwenyth. which is sad that they can't enjoy a private life with out the annoying papparazzi. i would really hate to be a celeb or date one for that very reason.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:32 AM   #79
pax
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:53 AM
I just want to say: I don't watch much TV to begin with, and the TV I do watch consists mostly of the Weather Channel, Conan O'Brien, SportsCenter, and M*A*S*H reruns. But I was watching VH1 at work this morning and saw the video for "The Scientist" and was almost moved to tears.

And boy, did Chris Martin ever look hot.

Join Amnesty.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:34 AM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:53 PM
i want to see the scientist forwards

now that'll be an interesting sight indeed
Old 07-21-2003, 10:21 AM   #81
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.

Quote:
Originally posted by cass
The papparazzi hounded Chris Martin, hoping to get photos of Gwen.The poor man just wanted to go for a swim. The local police have charged a 26 year old British man for malicious damage...he threw a brick though a window.......well it was a rock actually.
I feel so bad about it all...mongrel papparazzi
oh ok i didn't realize it was Chris who threw the rock through the car window. he needs to control his temper big time.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:25 AM   #82
Blue Crack Addict

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Coldplay.com
[q]SYDNEY GIGS FILMED FOR DVD

Those of you going to either of the Sydney gigs on the 21st and 22nd look out for cameras as both are being film for a DVD release later in the year.[/q]
Old 07-21-2003, 10:27 AM   #83
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by yertle-the-turtle
i want to see the scientist forwards

now that'll be an interesting sight indeed
IIRC, the DVD-single of The Scientist also had the video played backwards. Or forwards with backwards played music. Erm... Whatever, it has the version which starts in the car and then goes on. Or back. Or...

C ya!

Marty
Old 07-21-2003, 10:32 AM   #84
Blue Crack Addict

ok news on Chris gone mad:
awww surfing Chris.

[q]Coldplay's Chris Martin rocked into shards

21jul03

THE boyfriend of actor Gwyneth Paltrow has been ordered to appear in a Byron Bay court after allegedly smashing a photographer's car window with a rock.

UK band Coldplay's lead singer Chris Martin allegedly smashed the window of freelance photographer Jon Lister's car on the weekend.
New South Wales police confirmed a 26-year-old English man had been ordered to appear in the Byron Bay Magistrates' Court on October 8.

Lister claims he had taken pictures of Martin surfing with his entourage at Seven Mile Beach in Byron Bay yesterday morning. He says the frontman became infuriated and demanded he erase the pictures from the digital camera.

Martin, who played in Melbourne on Friday night, is then accused of running to Lister's car and bashing the windscreen.

He is then alleged to have let down the tyres.

Martin and Paltrow were staying at Wategos Beach during the weekend's Splendour in the Grass music festival at Byron Bay.0

Coldplay's head of security said he had no idea there had been any altercation but said it would be "sorted out".[/q]
Old 07-21-2003, 10:35 AM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:53 PM
very Liam Gallagher

no no seriously that photog had it coming, although i suppose chris didn't handle the situation that well.
Old 07-21-2003, 11:13 AM   #86
Blue Crack Addict

i like the fact he let the air out of the tires/tyres. lol such a bad boy chris is turning in to. you can tell by that wet suit.
Old 07-21-2003, 12:06 PM   #87
Blue Crack Addict

Oh my goodness.......naughty, naughty.
Old 07-21-2003, 02:28 PM   #88
Blue Crack Addict

I just read the story on the CNN site. What a mess.......egads. He should have been playing "Politik".
Old 07-21-2003, 02:36 PM   #89
Blue Crack Addict

poor Chris he is known as "the boyfriend of Oscar Winning Actress Gwenyth Paltrow". i just read the cnn news site it is the same report that australian and UK press are reporting.

but the more i read about his antics and annoyances with the press the more become a little annoyed with him. he seems to be a bit immature about this whole thing. it is probably more to do with his lack of adjusting well to the public spotlight and it is more than he ever imagined he would be apart of. At the Red Rocks concert he threw a tanturm about us knowing who his girlfriend is, at least that is how it sounded. him: "i don't care who knows who my girlfriend is "
Old 07-21-2003, 03:00 PM   #90
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:53 AM
Chris is being a naughty boy

Tags
coldplay