MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DiGi said:
Moses is awesome! I could not stop listening to it the other day

Moses= Great, thx Digi and B.E.G.

feck.
coldplay-phx show sold out.
:hmm:-not a prob i will figure something out, plus i have sexycreditcards;):dance:

diamond

kariatari said:
Oh man! This thread is totally giving me fuzzies! :) I'm going to see them on the 13th in Minneapolis and after all the great things you've said I just cannot FECKIN' WAIT!! :hyper: Holy shite, this starting to approach U2 pre-concert level excitement! AAAAH!! :D :hyper:

Join us before hand! There are a few Interferencers going to the show!

diamond said:

feck.
coldplay-phx show sold out.
:hmm:-not a prob i will figure something out, plus i have sexycreditcards;):dance:

diamond

why did you wait until 2 days before the show? :der:

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO

OMC - DIAMONDBONOHEAD posted on the Coldplay message board....... :lol:

ANYWAY.....the spring/summer dates have been announced!

Vancouver
Toronto
NYC
L.A.

I wan to see themn in T.O.!
Etc. etc.

I saw them in Birmingham. It was just amazing. I thought "Politik" was a great opener, it really set a mood. Chris is an animated, energetic performer. Even their ballads rocked. "Yellow" was a highlight for me. The encore was heavenly: it included "Clocks", which has just been released as a single, is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard in my life. It could become a trademark, a classic. It knocked me out live. Amazing. I can't wait to see this band again. I'm jealous of you guys who still have shows to go to!!:scream: :scream: :censored:

i love moses too. ladder to the sun is also really good.

here's the summer dates. hopefully i'll be going to the toronto one. i haven't seen them yet so i'm excited.

20.05.2003 Edmonton Shaw Conference Centre
21.05.2003 Calgary Max Bell Centre
23.05.2003 Vancouver Pontiac Theatre
24.05.2003 George, WA Gorge Ampitheatre
25.05.2003 Bend, OR Les Schwab Ampitheatre
27.05.2003 Boise, ID B of A
28.05.2003 Sacramento Sac Valley Ampitheatre
30.05.2003 San Fran Mountain View Shoreline Ampitheatre
31.05.2003 Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl
03.06.2003 San Diego Arena
05.06.2003 Alberquerque TBD
06.06.2003 Denver Red Rocks Ampitheatre
09.06.2003 Chicago UIC Pavillion
10.06.2003 Cleveland Tower City Ampitheatre
11.06.2003 Toronto Molson Amiptheatre
13.06.2003 New York Madison Square Garden

I don't like MSG for concerts.....it seems too big for Coldplay too.

The Toronto venue is amazing. I saw Oasis there last summer (the weekend before I saw Coldplay in D.C.)

Red Rocks would be cool!!!!! Maybe they will record a live album there?!?!?!?!?!?!

DiGi said:
i think i am going to have to get tickets to one of these June shows as a little birthday gift to myself.

Ali Rose and I are talking about Toronto - but I am also interested in seeing Red Rocks (the facility itself - but Coldplay will be awesome).

Wanna go to Denver?

I'm back from my Coldplay experience but I'm too tired to post pics or a review...maybe tomorrow. All I can say right now is great venue, great show and great conversation in the beer line :sexywink:

Diamond...where is your review?

verte76 said:
I'd love to go to Red Rocks too!!! :drool: :evil: :censored:
So MSG is a crummy place for a gig? Oh, well.

It has been YEARS since I have seen a show there. This will date me, but the last two shows I saw there were Jane's Addiction with Happy Mondays, or was it Elvis Costello with The Replacements. Anyway......I was never impressed with the acoustics and the set-up for concerts. Despite its history and fame, it is an older arena...so the far seat are TRULLY far from the stage. You are prolly better off with one of the outdoor venues anyway. I love outdoor shows.

I say we all go to Denver for the Red Rocks show! We can all wave white flags (with a Fairtrade theme instead of a Sunday Bloody Sunday tilt).

28.05.2003 Sacramento Sac Valley Ampitheatre
30.05.2003 San Fran Mountain View Shoreline Ampitheatre
31.05.2003 Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl

those are the only 3 that I could have a chance at attending!!!

zonelistener said:

It has been YEARS since I have seen a show there. This will date me, but the last two shows I saw there were Jane's Addiction with Happy Mondays, or was it Elvis Costello with The Replacements. Anyway......I was never impressed with the acoustics and the set-up for concerts. Despite its history and fame, it is an older arena...so the far seat are TRULLY far from the stage. You are prolly better off with one of the outdoor venues anyway. I love outdoor shows.

I say we all go to Denver for the Red Rocks show! We can all wave white flags (with a Fairtrade theme instead of a Sunday Bloody Sunday tilt).

OK, so I can't go to a crummy venue. So much for that. I like the flag idea. I have a Fair Trade bumper sticker on my car.

Ok, Presale for tickets to the additional US shows starts at noon on Wednesday.....I am ready to buy some more Coldplay tickets...I wonder what they will cost this time around? Ah who cares more Coldplay shows for me...

Jeff I like the idea....

Back
Top Bottom