MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast - Page 43 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2003, 01:18 PM   #631
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by adamswildhoney
He dedicated a song to her and was pointing over to the right side of the stage and also blowing kisses in that direction, tho the kisses could have been for John just kidding

lmao at blowing kisses to jonny.

please note as i mentioned earlier, i am hanging up my Coldplay and Chris Martin groupie shoes . the avatar is gone. time to move on. *shocking i know*

Old 06-10-2003, 01:33 PM   #632
New Yorker

Local Time: 08:29 AM
perfect iris, now you need to start listening to idlewild.

Old 06-10-2003, 01:34 PM   #633
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
perfect start giving me recommendations and i will.
Old 06-10-2003, 06:01 PM   #634
Refugee

Heheee! That was indeed Gina you saw. As a matter of fact, she was talking to me on her cell phone!

She was at the show with Kristie last night! I'm sure one of them will post something later.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:21 PM   #635
New Yorker

sounds like you guys had fun. I called my sister last night and she picked up the phone. sounded like she was in a loud bar with people screaming until I heard of clip of "God Put a Smile..." and then the bitch hung up on me! well, she said Chicago was good. I'll be seeing the boys in Friday at MSG. Last concert I saw there was Elevation so this should be good.
Old 06-10-2003, 09:14 PM   #636
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Screaming Flower
i was there. it was a great show. and weirdly enough, i swear i saw gina (hallelujah here she comes) after the show.

we were driving out of the parking garage and there was a girl standing by it talking on a cell phone and i do believe it was our gina.

BAHA! That was totally me. I went to the show with Kristie and her boy and after the show I was filling in Mirrorball Girl in on all the details, which was when you saw me. LMAO. That cracks my ass up.

Aaand now I see that Mirrorball Girl has already told this tale. Ah well. Twas indeed a fine show. My third. This was the first I went to where I didn't have GA (and thus the first where I wasn't within spitting distance of the band) and I'm happy to report that the show was just as superb from the top of the arena as it was right next to the stage. Everything's Not Lost =

Btw, where were you sitting? We had ourselves some fine nosebleeds.

Oh, and Zoney...there's a parking lot across the street from the arena and a parking garage next to it (the arena). And I have no idea why I'm writing this here since I'm sure I'll PM you with this info later.
Old 06-10-2003, 10:23 PM   #637
ONE
love, blood, life

i, too, had some fine nosebleeds. they were actually good seats - we were right to the side of the stage looking directly down on the band. and when chris was playing the piano he was looking right at me (of course) so i could pretend he was singing to me and not gwynnie.

i still think it's so funny i saw you.

three interlanders in one random moment.
Old 06-11-2003, 11:45 AM   #638
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
i, too, had some fine nosebleeds. they were actually good seats - we were right to the side of the stage looking directly down on the band. and when chris was playing the piano he was looking right at me (of course) so i could pretend he was singing to me and not gwynnie.

Hehe! That's wonderful. We were sitting almost exactly opposite of you, I think. Like yours, they were actually decent seats. We couldn't see Will very well, which was sort of a bummer, but we had a great view of Chris and his antics. And of Jonny rocking out, which he was doing considerably more than the other times I saw them, which was really cool.

Quote:

i still think it's so funny i saw you.

three interlanders in one random moment.
Heheheeee!!!! This is going to crack me up for a good long time.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:37 PM   #639
ONE
love, blood, life

I am realizing that for the most part - I really didn't watch anyone except for Chris during the whole Red Rocks show.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:48 PM   #640
Blue Crack Addict

i watched him and Guy!

DIGI I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CD'S you are awesome. you have brought my shows to me! i can't ever pay you enough for all of this. you rock! i swear if i ever meet you i am going to buy a full round of drinks and then some for you!

Old 06-11-2003, 09:25 PM   #641
War Child

I'll have to say the same about DiGi....you do indeed rock !!
I got those cd's you made for me right in time to listen to all them on the way to Cleveland Tuesday, they got us so pumped for the show !!!
I can't thank you enough and I too owe you a few drinks if ever our paths should cross.........
the show was as great as I expected,it made total diehards of the people I was with !!
It's been a great few days, seeing Coldplay again and getting to see the U2 exhibit !!! It was even better than I expected !!
Old 06-11-2003, 09:27 PM   #642
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by zonelistener
I am realizing that for the most part - I really didn't watch anyone except for Chris during the whole Red Rocks show.
I'm so insanely jealous that you saw them at Red Rocks...
and I also noticed that mainly I can't take my eyes off Chris as well....
Old 06-12-2003, 10:01 AM   #643
New Yorker

Local Time: 08:29 AM
Iris / Amy - so glad you like them and that I could help you out

I love sharing music.... Oh and when our paths do cross I'll make sure to hold you to those round of drinks

enjoy the music
Old 06-12-2003, 10:03 AM   #644
Blue Crack Addict

DiGi, PM me your mailing address please. i tossed your address away last night.
Old 06-12-2003, 06:00 PM   #645
MacPhisto's serving wench

Well, I saw the Toronto show last night from the front ro, just slightly right of centre (towards Guy) in GA-style. I think I'm still in shock. It was AMAZING. The crowd was so into it, the band had an incredible amount of energy. Phenomenal. The band sounded great, full force. I went with two friends who had never seen Coldplay live before and they had the time of their lives too.

The true highlight of the show? All day long I had been hoping, wishing outloud that they would play Amsterdam. When I heard the first opening chords, I went ballsitic, jumping up and down, screaming, 'My song!" After that, I just put my head down on the railing and stared up at the majesty of Coldplay, compeltely and totally 100% content forever. I just...to leave a show that happy - to expereince so much pain and joy and jubilation all in a small time span - it takes a lot out of you. Today, I'm exhausted, but my mind is a whirlwind of audio and visual, or lights and melody, of sound and fury.

I know the show was audio-taped (live broadcast) from 102.1 the Edge, but I don't know where I can find it. I would be in someone's debt for the rest of my life if someone could find me a copy.