MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-14-2003, 05:43 PM   #391
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zonelistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: six convenient metro locations
Posts: 14,747
Local Time: 10:09 AM
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally posted by kariatari


Hey! My seats were bad too! (But hey, at least I was in the building, right?) I was in the 2nd row of the top level on the lil corners of the Target Center that are kinda diagonal to the stage. Where were your seats?
Dammit......we should have met up!!!!!

Oh well....I may have been not to far from you. Did you see the girl in the "breezway" with the kick-ass Bono PopMart shirt?
I was in 235 or 236 - quite a few rows up. I will post a review. next. PM me if you can........
__________________

__________________
zonelistener is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 05:49 PM   #392
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zonelistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: six convenient metro locations
Posts: 14,747
Local Time: 10:09 AM
Normal

Quote:
Originally posted by DiGi
"and the spies came out of the water"......this is sweet tonight - thanks for this website Jeff
I've been singing the song all day......

I had a grand time, despite how lousy I thought the show was. I am spoiled seeing them at the 9:30 in D.C. ( ) and at the Grady Cole in Charlotte - so having seats in an upper deck of a horrible acoustic arena sucks. The "new" friend I bought now wants to travel to see them too!!!!!! She may be interested in going to V2003 with our little interferencer group (she is a Pop and Zooropa fan )

So, I didn't think Chris had the same energy he had at the other show - which could be undertandable - being the last show of this leg. He didn't talk a whole lot. I don't know - I am spoiled - that's it.

The Music - I shall buy their CD soon. From what it sounded like in the nose bleeds - this is a zonelistener type of band. I LOVED the dancy drum beat - the screaming/waa waa-ey guitar and the Oassis-like voice. Brit Rock LIVES!
__________________

__________________
zonelistener is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 06:54 PM   #393
Blue Crack Addict
 
MissVelvetDress_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Posts: 25,776
Local Time: 10:09 AM
Normal

Quote:
Originally posted by diamond



Ms Velvet-
Just hold on young lady Vegas is a few days away

thank u
DB9




__________________
MissVelvetDress_75 is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 08:17 PM   #394
New Yorker
 
DiGi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: the mountains of southwest VA
Posts: 2,818
Local Time: 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zonelistener




The Music - I shall buy their CD soon. From what it sounded like in the nose bleeds - this is a zonelistener type of band. I LOVED the dancy drum beat - the screaming/waa waa-ey guitar and the Oassis-like voice. Brit Rock LIVES!
Their album is kick arse....and what is this V2003 all about?
__________________
DiGi is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 08:52 PM   #395
Blue Crack Addict
 
MissVelvetDress_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Posts: 25,776
Local Time: 10:09 AM
jeff and i and jkayet and not sure who else are going. you in Digi?
__________________
MissVelvetDress_75 is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 09:09 PM   #396
New Yorker
 
DiGi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: the mountains of southwest VA
Posts: 2,818
Local Time: 11:09 AM
damn what planet have I been on....I really would like to go to Glaston this summer but V2003 would not be to shabby. Not sure if there would be a better vacation than overseas to see music...
__________________
DiGi is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 10:09 PM   #397
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zonelistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: six convenient metro locations
Posts: 14,747
Local Time: 10:09 AM
There is no better vacation - I think!

We started a thread in U2 Gatherings......
__________________
zonelistener is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 10:24 PM   #398
New Yorker
 
DiGi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: the mountains of southwest VA
Posts: 2,818
Local Time: 11:09 AM
i'll check it out...I agree my Slane 1 vacation was about as good as it will get for me
__________________
DiGi is offline  
Old 03-15-2003, 01:14 PM   #399
Blue Crack Addict
 
verte76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: hoping for changes
Posts: 23,331
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DiGi
damn what planet have I been on....I really would like to go to Glaston this summer but V2003 would not be to shabby. Not sure if there would be a better vacation than overseas to see music...
I'll rob the bank and go too. Seriously, that sounds like such fun........
__________________
verte76 is offline  
Old 03-15-2003, 04:18 PM   #400
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zonelistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: six convenient metro locations
Posts: 14,747
Local Time: 10:09 AM
O.K. - any reason why PEARL JAM gets an important preference and Coldplay doesn't?

Someone should explain why one band/thread gets preference here over others. I mean, I understand the CD sharing one - but Pearl Jam?
__________________
zonelistener is offline  
Old 03-15-2003, 04:23 PM   #401
Blue Crack Addict
 
verte76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: hoping for changes
Posts: 23,331
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zonelistener
O.K. - any reason why PEARL JAM gets an important preference and Coldplay doesn't?

Someone should explain why one band/thread gets preference here over others. I mean, I understand the CD sharing one - but Pearl Jam?
I'm not trying to be (terribly) provocative here but that's interesting............
__________________
verte76 is offline  
Old 03-15-2003, 04:39 PM   #402
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Giant Lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: out in the slipstream
Posts: 3,265
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Your criticism isn't really valid. This is just a normal thread like all the others. It used to be one of the Important threads, but that was just so people would notice it and not post zillions of Coldplay threads. But now that people know to keep all the Coldplay talk in here it's just a normal thread. People keep on replying- that's why it's always near the top.

If you think it's getting preference in some other way, tell me and I'll try to do something about it.
__________________
Giant Lemon is offline  
Old 03-15-2003, 06:11 PM   #403
Blue Crack Addict
 
verte76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: hoping for changes
Posts: 23,331
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Giant Lemon
Your criticism isn't really valid. This is just a normal thread like all the others. It used to be one of the Important threads, but that was just so people would notice it and not post zillions of Coldplay threads. But now that people know to keep all the Coldplay talk in here it's just a normal thread. People keep on replying- that's why it's always near the top.

If you think it's getting preference in some other way, tell me and I'll try to do something about it.
Oh, OK. I forgot. Sorry.
__________________
verte76 is offline  
Old 03-15-2003, 10:44 PM   #404
War Child
 
kariatari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Posts: 935
Local Time: 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zonelistener


Dammit......we should have met up!!!!!

Oh well....I may have been not to far from you. Did you see the girl in the "breezway" with the kick-ass Bono PopMart shirt?
I was in 235 or 236 - quite a few rows up. I will post a review. next. PM me if you can........
Ahhh! That's crazy. I was in 237 row B! We so shoulda met up! And no, I didn't see a girl with a kick-ass Bono PopMart shirt - was that you? If I would have seen a girl in a PopMart shirt I would have run up to her and been all like, "U2?! Me too!"

Hey, did you hang around afterwards to try and meet Coldplay?

I can't PM, but you can e-mail me at karaf_8@hotmail.com.
__________________
kariatari is offline  
Old 03-17-2003, 01:57 PM   #405
The Fly
 
HeartlandSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The middle of a cornfield
Posts: 260
Local Time: 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Giant Lemon
It used to be one of the Important threads, but that was just so people would notice it and not post zillions of Coldplay threads. But now that people know to keep all the Coldplay talk in here it's just a normal thread.
I'm glad we have a place for us Coldplay fans to gush on without annoying the other Interferencers!

(I put the thread back at the top; my work is done)
__________________

__________________
HeartlandSoul is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com