MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there is another recent song (I think it is new -- although I have been on a coldplay break so it may have been out for a little while now)

song is called Your World Turned Upside Down.

You can download at www.justspies.com click on media and then audio

quality is a bit crap, nevertheless

DiGi said:
there is another recent song (I think it is new -- although I have been on a coldplay break so it may have been out for a little while now)

song is called Your World Turned Upside Down.

You can download at www.justspies.com click on media and then audio

quality is a bit crap, nevertheless

yeah they played it in toronto and it was great :D

Since this thread is at the top again.....who wanted what shows? I know there were requests for Toronto and Cleveland. Any others? I have been too busy to trade up until now....So if there is a show you would like let me know and I will try and find it.

Do you have Nijmegen, the Netherlands (1 July), the full concert? So including Your World Turned Upside Down?

C ya!

Marty

I have just got back from V2003 and yet again COLDPLAY were totally AMAZING!!! :)

I was 3rd row from the front, (which is amazing considering the Foo Fighter fans just before were a load of drunken pushing IDIOTS! )

Great atmosphere, Chris was great as usual, and they played SHIVER this time, which I was VERY happy about! :)

I loved it when they played what a wondeful world by Louis Armstrong! Beautiful! :)

Yo Celia!

Like yourself, I had a great time at V Festival (in Chelmsford)! It was amazing to see, not only the fabulous Coldplay but also the incredible RHCP, amazing Foo Fighters, the irrepressible The Hives, impressive Ash, and lovely Cardigans!

Anyway, Chris was on top form and I loved songs like Yellow, God Put a Smile on your Face, The Scientist! Good on ya, Chris!

If next year's line is as good as this, Im deffo up for another long weekend at V!

See ya!

dougal55 said:
Yo Celia!

Like yourself, I had a great time at V Festival (in Chelmsford)! It was amazing to see, not only the fabulous Coldplay but also the incredible RHCP, amazing Foo Fighters, the irrepressible The Hives, impressive Ash, and lovely Cardigans!

Anyway, Chris was on top form and I loved songs like Yellow, God Put a Smile on your Face, The Scientist! Good on ya, Chris!

If next year's line is as good as this, Im deffo up for another long weekend at V!

See ya!

Me too, This was my first festival and I think from now On I will be going to one EVER summer! I'm addcited! :) Was the most amazing weekend! Music always playing I couldn't ask for much more! :)

Back
Top Bottom