MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet Tart said:
i can't get the toronto show! :sad:

i thought it would be so easy to get since it was a radio broadcast but i still can't get it.

:rant:

I think they're goinna rebroadcast it on the edge this saturday at 6. :up:

souLnation2002 said:

I think they're goinna rebroadcast it on the edge this saturday at 6. :up:

hopefully someone tapes it this time. i would but i don't have the program to do it. :(

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
...btw - does anyone happen to know which concert was the FIRST one Coldplay played Amsterdam at? I mean, I was trying to d'l it...off kazaa...it was an old concert, because Chris said, "We're going to play a brand new song. But Johnny's not going to play his part because he hasn't written it yet" or something to that effect. And then something happened to my kazaa connection and I can't finish my d/l and I don't know where it's from!

And the people at the Coldplay message board are of NO help whatsoever :rolleyes:

I don't have any exact information, but I did do a search on Google Groups in the Coldplay newsgroup. It returned 2 early dates:
August 14th, 2002, First Avenue in Minneapolis, USA
August 27th, 2002, Olympia Paris

This last one can be found on Kazaa, but is labelled there from being from Glastonbury 2002. However, Coldplay didn't play the song at that festival.

I hope this helps...

C ya!

Marty (who thinks the official Coldplay forum needs a restructuring)

ooh thanks Marty!! That forum DOES need serious helps. Or some mods...;)

I think the Toronto show is available now on Kazaa. Everyone just keep looking!

Mrs. Edge and mmmbono are now Coldplay converts thanks to the Toronto rebroadcast! :up:

my hairdresser and i were talking about music yet again yesterday and he wants me to send him some boots. so as a nice token of a tip, i am going to burn several of the concerts and b-sides that i have and give them to him. :up:

toronto is online right now minus the one i love but there is an ftp site on the coldplay message board where you can get that.

Here

too bad someone at the show hadn't taped it so we could get moses and your world's turned upside down.

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Mrs. Edge and mmmbono are now Coldplay converts thanks to the Toronto rebroadcast! :up:

my hairdresser and i were talking about music yet again yesterday and he wants me to send him some boots. so as a nice token of a tip, i am going to burn several of the concerts and b-sides that i have and give them to him. :up:

do you give kickbacks?

Well, I have signed up on the Coldplay forum (which was necessary in order to download Toronto). I am dowloading those mp3s...bit by bit.

Anyway, my name on there is "LemonYellow" Get it? U2? Coldplay? I think it's brilliant for a Coldplay newbie like myself. :sexywink:

DiGi said:
Does anyone know anything about this? I saw this in a coldplay trading group:

There's a 3CD digipack of Clocks singles from Holland that has a number of
tracks, as follows:

CD 1
1 Clocks (edit)
2 Politik (live)
3 Shiver (live)
4 Daylight (live)

CD 2
1 Clocks (album versie)
2 Trouble (live)
3 The Scientiest (live)
4 Green Eyes/Mooie Ellebogen (live)

CD 3
1 Clocks (live)
2 In My Place (live)
3 Everything's Not Lost (live)
4 Yellow (live)

DiGi any luck on finding these!?!?!?! :scream: I MUST HAVE THIS SET!!!!! :crack:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

DiGi any luck on finding these!?!?!?! :scream: I MUST HAVE THIS SET!!!!! :crack:

I currently have discs 2 and 3. Disc 1 had issues so I need to find it elsewhere. I guess I know what I will be doing this morning instead of work.

Oh and I'll hook you up if you want?

Hi Mrs. Edge...I owe you a PM.

We need a Digi appreciation thread.

THANK YOU!

I got my Charlotte show and other goodies. I listened to CD1 of Charlotte on my way to Detroit yesterday...and listened again on the way back.

THANK YOU!!!!

DiGi said:

I currently have discs 2 and 3. Disc 1 had issues so I need to find it elsewhere. I guess I know what I will be doing this morning instead of work.

Oh and I'll hook you up if you want?

:crack:

DiGi this is Iris. :wave: may i PLEASEEEEEEEE have copies of those two discs? my bid was outbid. :mad: i am not paying $40 for this set. :scream:

zonelistener said:

I got my Charlotte show and other goodies. I listened to CD1 of Charlotte on my way to Detroit yesterday...and listened again on the way back.

THANK YOU!!!!

Sweet - you got them already. Awesome. I hope you enjoy them

Hi, I was wondering if anyone's got the complete, actual live show from Toronto? and if anyone does have a copy, would you be willing to burn me a copy?

Thanks! :)

So I downloaded a couple of the Toronto songs the other night, and then each time I have tried to go back to do the rest, they have been GONE!!!! :sad:

Can anyone (Digi?) send me a CD of this when you have one? I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge U2 collection and would gladly trade you whatever you'd like, or there's always $$$.

Please let me know, and sorry to be a pest.....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i finally have 3 copies of the Clock single. :laugh: it took 3 mths but i finally have them. :up:

and of course the B-sides are fantastic! :heart:

I like the solo version of Yellow on piano. :yes:

Mrs. Edge said:
So I downloaded a couple of the Toronto songs the other night, and then each time I have tried to go back to do the rest, they have been GONE!!!! :sad:

Can anyone (Digi?) send me a CD of this when you have one? I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge U2 collection and would gladly trade you whatever you'd like, or there's always $$$.

Please let me know, and sorry to be a pest.....

Yep - I'll hook this up for you as well. I'm gone all weekend, but I'll find it next week and set up a trade with someone.

Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

:hug:

I will be away on holiday for the next 2 weeks, but if you want to get in touch with me, I'm just a PM away. Even if you just sent it to SweetestThing, she could send a copy to me as well (thanks Janine!) whatever works.

:D

I don't know if you already have said it in this thread, but the next single will be "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face"

only like data CP fans (I'm one)... ah! and Colplay will visit Mexico (is almost sure) :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom