MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adamswildhoney said:
He dedicated a song to her and was pointing over to the right side of the stage and also blowing kisses in that direction, tho the kisses could have been for John :laugh: just kidding

:lol: lmao at blowing kisses to jonny. ;)

please note as i mentioned earlier, i am hanging up my Coldplay and Chris Martin groupie shoes . the avatar is gone. time to move on. *shocking i know*

Heheee! That was indeed Gina you saw. As a matter of fact, she was talking to me on her cell phone! :D

She was at the show with Kristie last night! I'm sure one of them will post something later.

sounds like you guys had fun. I called my sister last night and she picked up the phone. sounded like she was in a loud bar with people screaming until I heard of clip of "God Put a Smile..." and then the bitch hung up on me! well, she said Chicago was good. I'll be seeing the boys in Friday at MSG. Last concert I saw there was Elevation so this should be good.

Screaming Flower said:
i was there. it was a great show. and weirdly enough, i swear i saw gina (hallelujah here she comes) after the show. :der:

we were driving out of the parking garage and there was a girl standing by it talking on a cell phone and i do believe it was our gina. :wave:

:laugh:

BAHA! That was totally me. I went to the show with Kristie and her boy and after the show I was filling in Mirrorball Girl in on all the details, which was when you saw me. LMAO. That cracks my ass up.

Aaand now I see that Mirrorball Girl has already told this tale. Ah well. Twas indeed a fine show. My third. This was the first I went to where I didn't have GA (and thus the first where I wasn't within spitting distance of the band) and I'm happy to report that the show was just as superb from the top of the arena as it was right next to the stage. Everything's Not Lost = :love: :heart: :sad: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Btw, where were you sitting? We had ourselves some fine nosebleeds.

Oh, and Zoney...there's a parking lot across the street from the arena and a parking garage next to it (the arena). And I have no idea why I'm writing this here since I'm sure I'll PM you with this info later. :der:

i, too, had some fine nosebleeds. they were actually good seats - we were right to the side of the stage looking directly down on the band. and when chris was playing the piano he was looking right at me (of course) so i could pretend he was singing to me and not gwynnie.

:drool:

i still think it's so funny i saw you. :laugh:

three interlanders in one random moment. :shifty:

Last edited:
Screaming Flower said:
i, too, had some fine nosebleeds. they were actually good seats - we were right to the side of the stage looking directly down on the band. and when chris was playing the piano he was looking right at me (of course) so i could pretend he was singing to me and not gwynnie.

Hehe! That's wonderful. We were sitting almost exactly opposite of you, I think. Like yours, they were actually decent seats. We couldn't see Will very well, which was sort of a bummer, but we had a great view of Chris and his antics. And of Jonny rocking out, which he was doing considerably more than the other times I saw them, which was really cool.

Screaming Flower said:

i still think it's so funny i saw you. :laugh:

three interlanders in one random moment. :shifty:

Heheheeee!!!! This is going to crack me up for a good long time. :laugh: :yes:

i watched him and Guy! ;)

DIGI I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CD'S :heart: :kiss: :heart: :hug: you are awesome. you have brought my shows to me! i can't ever pay you enough for all of this. you rock! i swear if i ever meet you i am going to buy a full round of drinks and then some for you!

:up:

I'll have to say the same about DiGi....you do indeed rock !!
I got those cd's you made for me right in time to listen to all them on the way to Cleveland Tuesday, they got us so pumped for the show !!!
I can't thank you enough and I too owe you a few drinks if ever our paths should cross.........
the show was as great as I expected,it made total diehards of the people I was with !!
It's been a great few days, seeing Coldplay again and getting to see the U2 exhibit !!! It was even better than I expected !! :dance:

zonelistener said:
I am realizing that for the most part - I really didn't watch anyone except for Chris during the whole Red Rocks show. :eyebrow:

I'm so insanely jealous that you saw them at Red Rocks...
and I also noticed that mainly I can't take my eyes off Chris as well....

Iris / Amy - so glad you like them and that I could help you out :)

I love sharing music.... Oh and when our paths do cross I'll make sure to hold you to those round of drinks :yes:

enjoy the music

Well, I saw the Toronto show last night from the front ro, just slightly right of centre (towards Guy) in GA-style. I think I'm still in shock. It was AMAZING. The crowd was so into it, the band had an incredible amount of energy. Phenomenal. The band sounded great, full force. I went with two friends who had never seen Coldplay live before and they had the time of their lives too.

The true highlight of the show? All day long I had been hoping, wishing outloud that they would play Amsterdam. When I heard the first opening chords, I went ballsitic, jumping up and down, screaming, 'My song!" After that, I just put my head down on the railing and stared up at the majesty of Coldplay, compeltely and totally 100% content forever. I just...to leave a show that happy - to expereince so much pain and joy and jubilation all in a small time span - it takes a lot out of you. Today, I'm exhausted, but my mind is a whirlwind of audio and visual, or lights and melody, of sound and fury.

I know the show was audio-taped (live broadcast) from 102.1 the Edge, but I don't know where I can find it. I would be in someone's debt for the rest of my life if someone could find me a copy.

Last edited:
Saw them in Toronto, they were great.

It was a beautiful day, warm, sunny and the outdoor venue couldn't have been more perfect.

Ah, I'm a happy camper now. Next up: Radiohead tix.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
ftp://linux.scv.net/

mp3s of the Toronto show!

I think I am a little slow today, but where exactly are the mp3s???

BTW, I must have been right near you at the show. I was dead centre about 15 feet from Chris Martin for the whole show. What an experience. It reminded me a lot of being in the heart.

I think the ftp is down...it was up last night and I managed to download only abotu 2 ongs as it was running so slowly. Then this pub folder stuff came up and I haven't been able to access the music either. Rumour has it on the Coldplay board that the entire ftp is currently down and that the owner is trying hard to get it back up again...:) Hopefully soon.

pop_mofo - totally like being in the heart! Which side were you on - Johnny or Guy?

here in Mexico the rumour that Coldplay comes every time is greater... why that refusal of the groups to visit my third-world country? I hope that the rumour becomes reality

Last edited:
The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I think the ftp is down...it was up last night and I managed to download only abotu 2 ongs as it was running so slowly. Then this pub folder stuff came up and I haven't been able to access the music either. Rumour has it on the Coldplay board that the entire ftp is currently down and that the owner is trying hard to get it back up again...:) Hopefully soon.

pop_mofo - totally like being in the heart! Which side were you on - Johnny or Guy?

I was closer to the centre, but nearer to Guy. I want the mp3s of this show badly!!!!

Did you get any photos????

Cheers.

...btw - does anyone happen to know which concert was the FIRST one Coldplay played Amsterdam at? I mean, I was trying to d'l it...off kazaa...it was an old concert, because Chris said, "We're going to play a brand new song. But Johnny's not going to play his part because he hasn't written it yet" or something to that effect. And then something happened to my kazaa connection and I can't finish my d/l and I don't know where it's from!

And the people at the Coldplay message board are of NO help whatsoever :rolleyes:

saw the NYC show. AMAZING. so much fun.

on that note, my dear friends, can anyone direct me to a Coldplay FTP? [sorry if this is covered earlier in the thread]. I really want this show and will be willing to try and get some stuff posted.

Do you want the source copy of it or mp3's? If you want the source copy i'll set up a trade and make a copy for you. Otherwise I'll look for an FTP/Site with this show

i can't get the toronto show! :sad:

i thought it would be so easy to get since it was a radio broadcast but i still can't get it.

:rant:

Back
Top Bottom