MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
more good news:

On Saturday, May 31 at 9:00 p.m. PT, radio listeners across America will be treated to a special Westwood One broadcast of "Coldplay: Live From the Hollywood Bowl." The two-hour special will air on over 150 stations nationwide including WXRK-FM in New York and KROQ in Los Angeles. Check local listings for station information.

Hello,

I did it this weekend. I bought tickets for their concert in the Netherlands on 1 July. It's going to be a double bill with Live and with Supergrass as 'special act' and Nada Surf as 'support act'. Don't care that much for Live (they have some good songs, but others I'm not that fond of) and I don't know Nada Surf, but Coldplay and Supergrass should be cool. :up: It's going to be a stadium sized concert (in the Goffert Park in Nijmegen, U2 played there in 1993 during their Zooropa tour), but I fear I won't be seeing them in anything less than a stadium in the coming years...

On 21 June REM in a small club and ten days later Coldplay. Woohoo! :hyper:

Marty

DiGi said:
more good news:

On Saturday, May 31 at 9:00 p.m. PT, radio listeners across America will be treated to a special Westwood One broadcast of "Coldplay: Live From the Hollywood Bowl." The two-hour special will air on over 150 stations nationwide including WXRK-FM in New York and KROQ in Los Angeles. Check local listings for station information.

How exciting! That's the show I'm going to so I'll have to get someone to record the broadcast.

Less than two weeks!!!! :dance: :dance:

Hey Coldplay fans!

Thought you might like to know this, this came from NME.com:

GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY IN NORTH AMERICA? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

COLDPLAY's latest North American tour started last night (May 20) - and NME.COM wants to know what you thought of the show.

The band played their first gig at the Edmonton Shaw Conference Centre (May 20) on a jaunt that ends at the legendary Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl (May 31).

Were you there, or at any of the other gigs? NME.COM wants to know what you thought. Email your reports tonews@nme.com!

So come on get busy writing! and who knows you might be published in the mag or on the website!

Shame I cant see them till they come here in August at the V festival! :sigh:

Anyway good luck!

dougal

Great Show from Calgary today... May 21st.

If you're interested, I wrote my review/thoughts of it in my journal...

cujo

The Music Rocks... pass it on.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
thanks for the info chris.

oh and digi, where are the cd's you were burning for me:uhoh: ?

Well I figured you would want the Atlanta show so I got that one for you - it should be at my apt today. So soon Iris soon. :|

Oh and the Music is good live.

Oh and is everyone listening to Idlewild?

i'm so scared that coldplay are going to cancel cause apparently SARS has flared up again in toronto. :scream:

:slant: i hope they don't cancel. :(

but good news: how great is it that the stations here and in S. Alabama are playing The Scientist?! :D :hyper: :up: i was in Mobile, AL and the dj came on after The Scientist was played and said the song is one of the most requested songs on the hotline and that the video is fantastic. :D haha she was acting like she had first dibs and exclusive footage of the video. :macdevil: little does she know.

Two weeeks from today and I'll be seeing them again in Cleveland :hyper:
and so soon after the first time ....I can't wait:combust:

I just saw them in the probably the smallest venue on the entire tour. Bend, OR. About 6,000 people and I was in about the second row. Awesome. short, but awesome.

9:30 was smaller than Grady Cole! Grady Cole was more or less a H.S. gym - a big H.S. gym - but a H.S. gym.

I almost died the other day when I realized that my Coldplay tickets are in Minnesota, and I am seven driving hours away in Illinois - and I am not going to be in Minnesota until AFTER the Coldplay concert....no fear though - I fixed the whole situation with Ticketmaster.

I know they've played some small ones, but I was referring more to their upcoming summer tour of amphitheaters and such. Most will probably be 10 to 20 thousand seaters.

zonelistener said:
9:30 was smaller than Grady Cole! Grady Cole was more or less a H.S. gym - a big H.S. gym - but a H.S. gym.

I almost died the other day when I realized that my Coldplay tickets are in Minnesota, and I am seven driving hours away in Illinois - and I am not going to be in Minnesota until AFTER the Coldplay concert....no fear though - I fixed the whole situation with Ticketmaster.

:ohmy: :|
i would have killed you!

Back
Top Bottom