MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello,

Well, let me join in then!
Today I bought the last (3rd) version of the special Dutch edition of Clocks. :hyper: It's great to hear all those live tracks. Yesterday, I also received a (partial) recording of their concert in Louisville (10 March 2003). I'm totally hyper now. Especially after reading all those comments in this thread I think I'm going to buy tickets to see them live.
At 1 July they'll play their only concert in the Netherlands. It's going to be a double bill with Live (with Supergrass as special act and Nada Surf as opening act). Until now I was a bit weary of going to this concert as it's going to be a stadium concert. Now, U2 and Bruce are great in a stadium (and the Rolling Stones), but I don't know if Coldplay have a good stadium vibe yet. In a way I'm jealous of those in the USA who saw them in theatres this year. Alas, they're now so popular in the Netherlands they've outgrown those places. I guess a stadium is the smallest place I'll see them in the coming years (or at a very big festival). Oh well, after hearing these live tracks I do want to catch them live...

C ya!

Marty

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i tell you what why don't you and jeff find chris and gang after or before the red rocks show and tell them that we fans in the US (esp. me :cute: haha!) DEMAND that thier DVD's be encoded for US DVD Players! :mad:

How about you just come to the Red Rocks show with me!?

Digi can't go. :( :sad:

I can't wait to see them in toronto in june. i really hope they don't cancel due to SARS. that would so suck. :madspit: :sad:

I just entered that contest......:D
DiGi I guess you never recieved those cds , what a f'd up postal system !!
Iris , I am so jealous that you are going to Red Rocks...what a dream location !!
I'm still not giving up on Cleveland in June, I'll be there somehow!!
It would be great for all of us to see a show together , maybe we can all make that happen sometime .....

zonelistener said:

I thought tickets were still available?!

They are ,that's why I'm still driving myself crazy about wanting to get there.......I'm in Cincy and I can't con any of my lame ass friends into going ...lol

I ordered the 3 Dutch Clocks Singles last night - shuweet!

you should not have to con people to go see Coldplay - wonders how everyone does NOT want to see them

Back
Top Bottom