MERGED-->Coldplay announcement + I got 4 tickets for Coldplay!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I boughth tickets to se their show in London but its the day before U2 concert in cardiff so depending on what time we will be laving for Cardiff, I hope I can go.

Seen coldplay 2 times and they put on such a fantastic show.

I got 2 tickets for the 28th in London day before U2 cardiff Although I dunno when we will be leaving for Cardiff, hopefully Ill be able to go - Im gonna be knackered! :hyper:

I was already planning on doing a trip to Europe, since I finally graduate from college, but i was going in mid July to do a backpack trip and visit my sister who lives in Barcelona and she got me tickets for U2!! but I couldn't pass the chance of seeing Coldplay so I will have to manage an extra month there.

So this isn't a trip for seeing Coldplay or U2 for that matter but it couldn't get any better seeing as they are my two favorite bands.

Thank You!! I'm really looking forward for a change I love the place where I live but it's time to move on, I'm really thinking of going indefinetly (where? I don't know)

Missed getting London tickets! :( We had no way of getting back from London...which is a shame, I would have seen Coldplay one night, gone back home, gone to bed, woken up, gone to Cardiff and seen U2 the very next day...would have been the best two days of my life! Ha ha! Not that seeing U2 one evening counts for ONE! :)

aah...happy times...!

I love A Rush of Blood to the Head..
But B-Sides?!

I've never heard them. Any suggestions?

Some of them are, best in my opinion:

Bigger Stronger
Careful Where You Stand
Crest Of Waves
Easy To Please
For You
Harmless
Help Is Around The Corner
I Ran Away
No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground
One I Love

and probably the best freakin b-side ever: See You Soon

this should get you started

i got 2 tix for the tuesday night london performance this morning :hyper:

i have the most insane 10days planned then.... 18, 19th - u2 wickers, 24th u2 dublin and 28th coldplay london. and possibly 29th u2 cardiff - havent got ix yet but thinking about it....

manic :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom