MERGED ----> Check out my band! + Help us out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shredzilla

The Fly
Check out my band!

I'm in a band called The Tendermeats and I play lead guitar. We are straight forward rock and/or roll and are based in Dublin. We are aged 18-20.
We recorded 3 songs a few weeks ago and there are a fair few mistakes like the entire first minute of the first song but you'll hopefully get the jist of things. We only got one or 2 takes each and it was our first experience recording so try to ignore the dodgy timing at parts. Trust me when I say it sounds a hellovalot better live.
The 3 songs are different so hopefully there is something for everyones musical tastebuds. I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks and we hope you like our shizzle. U2 fans would like Not the Same more than the rest of them probably though!

Be honest!

Thanks a million for your time and try to ignore the start of the first song. I don't know what we were thinking.

www.myspace.com/thetendermeats

Join us if you like what you hear and leave some comments because we've only started our myspace account.

Thanks a bunch of grapes!

I've listened to the stuff, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised - lots of the bands on myspace are a bit crap to be honest. But I quite liked your stuff.

I didn't get what was going on at the beginning of "Primus Funcadelicus" - but the other two songs were good.

:up:

Thanks!
It really means alot!
The start of Primus Funkadelicus was an idea that turned out pretty bad. We never did it 'till that day and we haven't done it since.:eyebrow:
The timing is a bit dodgy at parts because we only had one or two takes each but you get the jist.

We have to put one of these songs on a CD that a friend of mine is making of unsigned bands. He's got connections. Which song do you think we should pick? I can't decide.
Thanks again for the time!

Not bad, not bad at all. I really like the bass especially, and the funky guitar. And I rather like the intro to the first song even if the timing is slightly off, I think it's cool. I'm not as big on Not the Same, but it does provide some variety. I think i like Go On Move On the best. Good ol' rock 'n roll :up:

I agree with Total U2 Nut - I was kinda surprised by this.

I prefer Go On Move On though the drummers timing seems off in this song at times.

I like Primus Funkadelicus - the lead guitar part is cool.

Help us out by giving us 4 minutes of your time.

You've probably already heard us my intro to the forum thread and the check out my band thread. I made a new one so the people who liked our music can help us achieve greater things! Let those other threads die.:madspit:

Basically my band are a part of this site in Ireland and there is a chart every month of who got the most listens of their songs. The top 3 get to play a pretty cool gig and maybe more! :D This is where you come in. Go to this link:
http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/1479/index.php
and listen to Primus Funkadelicus(the only song we are in with a chance of winning with because it's been listen to a good few times already.) You don't even have to listen to it if you don't want. Turn down the volume. We'll never know. We need around 200-300 listens I'd say to secure a place. We have around 60 already.

Thanks a quatrillion! It really means alot!
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom