MERGED --> Burger poll + 1 Big Tasty vs. 4 hamburgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best Burger?

• In-N-Out

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • White Castle

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Burger King

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Carl's Jr.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Burgers are GROSS!! :yuck:

Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only know of McDonalds and Hungry Jacks (which is Burger King) so i choose HJ's but I am totally curious about White Castle.....since watching Harold & Kumar go to White Castle...what's so good about White Castle the burgers look bloody boring!

angelordevil said:

I'd offer you a ride, but I fear I might not make it back in one piece. :yikes:

They do have the best burgers, however. And Blizzards...:drool:

:lol:

Mmm, DQ Blizzards. Although I'm not so sure I'd want one today, what with the weather. Chilli at Timmy's it is. :drool:

DQ's is better. I'm willing to lay my life on the line for that.

RavenBlue said:
Harvey's wasn't an option so I picked McD's.

I'm with RB.

Harveys :drool:

esp. their veggie burger mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mickey D's after that. I just realized I've only had burgers about 3 times this year. wow.

inmyplace13 said:
Too bad Whataburger isn't on that poll, but I guess it's just a Texas thing. Easily the best. Especially this little treasure:

whataburgerwz9.jpg

You should come to Texas just for that burger. Imagine having Christmas every day for two months of the year. That's what the limited time when they offer this piece of heaven is like. It's probably going to go away again soon, so I need to start chowing down.
that is the one i liked the best :up:

fly so high! said:
I only know of McDonalds and Hungry Jacks (which is Burger King) so i choose HJ's but I am totally curious about White Castle.....since watching Harold & Kumar go to White Castle...what's so good about White Castle the burgers look bloody boring!

No beetroot there either?

Back
Top Bottom