MERGED --> Burger poll + 1 Big Tasty vs. 4 hamburgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best Burger?

• In-N-Out

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • White Castle

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Burger King

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Carl's Jr.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Burgers are GROSS!! :yuck:

Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PlaTheGreat said:

The trilogy of Burger King, McDonalds and Wendy's.

And that's it. :|
No Jack-In-The-Box, no In-and-Out, no White Castle, nothing. :|

Damn how could I forget Wendy's and Jack in the Crack.. there's one right next door to my house :yuck:

Well I dont have White Castle either, and the closest in and out is like 20 min.

:killspoll:

Dalton said:
I voted for In-N-Out, but my favorite is Red Robin. mmmmm endless basket of fires!

redrobin.jpg

:combust: their fries are so damn good

btw. that's the best part of in n out too

Last edited:
Too bad Whataburger isn't on that poll, but I guess it's just a Texas thing. Easily the best. Especially this little treasure:

whataburgerwz9.jpg

You should come to Texas just for that burger. Imagine having Christmas every day for two months of the year. That's what the limited time when they offer this piece of heaven is like. It's probably going to go away again soon, so I need to start chowing down.

I picked BK, but Wendy's should've been there. I used to like the Big Mac, but then I saw that movie SuperSize Me and I've boycotted McD's since then. Also, Sonic has great burgers as well as Checkers and Roy Rogers.
This shit ain't good for ya or so I've heard. LOL!

Okay, since everyone is adding their own person favorites, you need to have Slidebar Sliders in your poll.

They kick every other burger's ass...twice :angry:

I forgot Fuddrucker's and Pappas Burgers. Great stuff there, too.

When I wasn't a vegetarian, my favoritos were Checkers and Wendy's. I've never even seen an In-and-Out burger. Are those just on the West Coast?

If we're not just talking franchises, as a vegetarian, I quite enjoy the Boca burgers and Amy's brand. ;) (Sorry for veering off topic!)

Somebody said Fuddruckers! I went to one in Jersey and that place was scary, but in a good way. I used to call it Pudfuckers. Silly me.
There's no more Red Robins near me, but I used to get the Monster Burger. The name says it all. Plus, the Red Robin steak fries were the shit!

HelloAngel said:
When I wasn't a vegetarian, my favoritos were Checkers and Wendy's. I've never even seen an In-and-Out burger. Are those just on the West Coast?

If we're not just talking franchises, as a vegetarian, I quite enjoy the Boca burgers and Amy's brand. ;) (Sorry for veering off topic!)

Yay for veggies! It's not really off-topic, there was a "burgers are gross" option :wink:

Back when I was a kid, I was a big fan of white castle.

I savor every opportunity I get to hit up an In-N-Out burger!

Red Robin is a "sit down" place...that will be RedRock's next "I an bored and can only think about lunch right now" thread! :D

If it's a burger, it should be homemade. With real beef and salad that includes beetroot. Definitely beetroot.

We only have McDonalds and Burger King here. Wendys are only for icecream.

Back
Top Bottom