MERGED --> Britney Spears is pregnant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Britney Spears is pregnant!

It's confirmed by Star magazine...:laugh:

I just don't know why I find it so humerous and entertaining!

Discuss....

I don't find this news worthy of a thread, funny or entertaining

:shrug:

Britney Spears is an irresponsible and immature idiot. She is not even that pretty. How she is considered a sex siren is beyond me. I can think of several women like Elisha Cuthbert or Linda Cardellini who are way more attractive.

here's hoping she can kick her reported two-pack-a-day cigarette habit.

and stop going barefoot into gas station restrooms.

Does this mean we won't have to listen to her inane tuneless yodelling anymore?

Congratulations Britney, now please bugger off.

Maybe Britney can name it "Kumquat" and play with Gwenyth's kid, "Apple."

Melon

Even more worrying... what if the rumoured child ends up with its father's looks and its mother's brains? :ohmy:

seriously, though. what, exactly, makes her irresponsible and immature? the fact that she's in her mid-twenties and had one of the most successful careers of the past ten years? the fact that she could retire - right now - and still never run out of money?

ok, wow. so she partied at ghostbar and ran off to one of our seedy little chapels. big fucking deal. i mean hell, I'VE partied at ghostbar and been tempted to do the very same thing.

she's even married to the guy, so what's the big deal?

personally, i wish them all the best for a happy and healthy child.

I was really amused at how every single person who has posted here was making fun of her. She's got one supporter now. Ms. Fiona Morissette setting her tongue on fire. :wink:

One of the many things I think is sad about tabloid journalism is that just because she has gained a few pounds from "domestic bliss" automatically means she's pregnant...Personally, I think it's that Bonnie Fuller (or whatever Star's editor's name is) wants and needs attention for her sick ass magazine.

If Britney is preggers, good for her. She's married, she's an adult and can do what she wants. I do hope, at least for the child's sake, that K-Fed will be man enough to actually stick around this time and raise this child. For the life of me, I don't know what it is about this dude that makes women want to have his babies.

Anyway. I've said way too much about these people and now I'm embarrassed. Back to the wine and billiards for me now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom