MERGED --> Britney Spears is pregnant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that, too. I wonder if she gave some kind of off-the-cuff remark, someone overheard it and ran with it.

I'd like to think that's the case ... although who knows? Maybe she saw how private Brangelina was over there (yeah, everyone talked and speculated and waited, but they seem to have been left alone) and said, "Screw this, I'm going to Namibia too!"

did anyone else notice the constant camera shutters going off in the background of that video? that would drive me absolutely nuts, to constantly be photographed.

Bono's Betty said:
Watching it right now.

I kinda feel bad for her. :reject:

I do too after watching that video. All she's doing is sitting at the beach, playing with her baby. This is the first time I really do feel sorry.

Let's all cut Kevin some slack, he's saving the penny

cnnmoney.com

NEW YORK (June 21) - Penny advocates gained an unlikely supporter Wednesday as Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, came out in support of the smallest unit of the U.S. currency system at an event sponsored by cellphone carrier Virgin Mobile.

http://articles.news.aol.com/business/article.adp?id=20060621184909990001

capt.de6681e74fe9469baa3d5a255c644bb3.people_kevin_federline_nyr104.jpg

Last edited:
I finally saw the interview. My g0d, what a mess. Not only does she look a wreck, she acted borderline nuts....like any moment I thought she was gonna but out a pair of scissors and start chopping her hair:huh:

BonosBaby12 said:
She does look a lot better with dark hair. Believe she would really improve her image even more though by dumping K-Fed.

What? Are you kidding? KFed is the bestest dad and hubby on da' planet !@1!@?@!!@!!!

Found these on another web site had to fix them because there was some nasty writing. Sorry about the fast crappy fix. :reject:

harp4.jpg

harp3.jpg

harp2.jpg

harp1.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently, Britney Spears is out to prove she's not a girl and very much a woman.
Just days after baring her soul on Dateline, the pregnant pop tart is taking a page out of
Demi Moore's playbook and baring, well, everything else, for the cover of the August issue of Harper's Bazaar.

The magazine confirmed Wednesday that Spears posed in the nude for the cover and an accompanying feature story and photo spread at a shoot on Thursday.

Unfortunately for Harper's, said photos leaked onto the Internet shortly after the conclusion of the shoot and were available on various Websites as of Wednesday afternoon.

In the images, a newly dark-haired Spears strikes various poses in all her six-months-pregnant glory, sometimes clothed, sometimes not.

A naked Sean Preston makes a cameo in one of the photos, clutched in his mother's arms. A naked Kevin Federline, thankfully, did not make the cut.

After the leak, Harper's released the cover shot for publicity purposes, but informed the non-Internet-using segment of its readership that it would have to wait until the issue hit stands on July 25 to view the rest of the spread.

Spears', shall we say, artsy cover girl stint comes after the singer was reportedly shocked by the negative reaction to her recent tearful Dateline confessional.

In a poll conducted by Us Weekly, 87 percent of respondents said they had less respect for Spears after her sitdown with Matt Lauer. Meanwhile, the New York Post reported that the NBC crew filming the interview was so startled by Spears' disheveled appearance when they arrived that they thought they had the wrong day.

As a result of the backlash, Spears apparently decided to prove that with the help of a little airbrushing, she can be the same Britney we once knew and loved. Except, you know, pregnant.

Meanwhile, according to a report in In Touch Weekly, Spears is considering returning to her roots--and not just the brunette ones. The magazine claims that the Louisiana native is considering moving back home to the town of Kentwood, where she was born.

"She wants to come home," Kentwood Mayor Harold Smith told the magazine. "She's building more rooms for her growing family. She wants a nursery and some kids' rooms."

The magazine claims that Federline is supportive of his wife's wishes, though there's no telling how the move could affect his quest to save the penny.

The couple is expecting their second child together, and Federline's fourth overall, in October.

:silent:

Britney's image consultant is doing one fine job

:no: just when you thought there wasn't enough sleeze.......

I'm sure KFed's music career will really get off the ground now that he'll be in Louisiana full time....Yeah right. I say "yeah right" not about the his career, but I don't think he'll be "chillin" in Louisiana much at all. He'll spend his time in LA/NY and maybe 5% of the time at home.

I smell the breakup.....

On the other hand, CelebGuru, Celebrity Blog, and others are right to point out that she can’t whine about lack of privacy when she’s posing naked with her son while showing off her child-laden belly.

Exactly

She just had a baby in september and now she is pregnant again. Boy, she wasted no time. Either she is really horny or she wants to have a lot of babies.

So K-Fed is only 28 years old and already he's got four kids. :ohmy:

What better way to get some privacy and get people to leave you alone than to pose nude on a magazine cover?

Back
Top Bottom