MERGED ----> Blogging? + who has a livejournal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Blogging?

Besides the Interference Journals, do any of you have a Blog (weblog) at Blogger, LiveJournal or any other webpublishing site? Do you have any favorite blogs you'd like to promote? If you do, list them here, and we'll all have a linking pirade!

:wave:

Last edited:
I have an online journal. I don't want to publicize it here since it is locked to friends only posts since I had problems in the past with a "stalker" quite a while ago. This makes my post completely pointless considering the object of the thread. :|

However, promoting! That I can do!

I really enjoy reading Margaret Cho's blog - http://margaretcho.net/blog/

I also enjoy reading Moby's journal every once in a while - http://www.moby.com/cms/viewalldiary.asp

And for any Real World: New Orleans fans, Melissa has a few blog entries at her official site - http://www.princessmelissa.com/real.php?page_id=2&mode=index

:shrug:

It's so funny.. my boyfriend doesn't read my blog b/c he feels he would be eavesdropping on me, and now I feel the same about you guys! Ah well.. Let's definitely keep listing our favorite blogs and websites, and maybe we can get more readers for ourselves (not that I think I'm very interesting, so.. :shrug: ) :)

I wish there was an easy way for LiveJournals and Blogs and Blog Cities to link together. This is totally cool! :up:

Don't forget to pimp for the other blogs you read!

I am a big fan of livejournal. most of my thoughts are 99.9% public and very candid, I do not like to hold back on anything. I also use it as a form of theraphy. My user is isabelle_guns

I just made one last night, username meijerbrandcola. It's got nothing on it yet and I'm going to work on the HTML this afternoon.

I've had a LiveJournal account for almost 3 years now. I post in it regularly, but I've changed the code so that only my friends have acces, thus, there is no point posting the link here.

Thinking of starting a blog...

I'd like to start keeping a blog. I had a journal here for a while, but I've not written in it lately and I'd like to have something that's available to my friends who aren't Interferencers. I know there are a number of folks here with LiveJournals and the like; I want a service that is free, easy to use, simple, and attractive.

Any ideas?

I have an lj, but it's friends-only. Of course, I always love making new friends! :kiss: :D I'm carobanano over there. I post/comment in the U2 community often, so some of you may know me. I've always wished that my user name here was "carobanano" too, both for people to recognize me and because "NameOfLove19" just reeks of 12-year-old-on-AOL for me. :shrug:

Last edited:
Well I hate to be obvious but Blogger is pretty easy to use, and it's free (at least the basic account where you have a google box up top). They give you some fairly ugly templates to choose from (ie. how your site will look) but with a bit of trial and error these can be tweaked to suit your own needs. That's what I did.

Go to blogspot.com to set up an account.

Check out ModBlog.com :)

Totally free, much more customization than LiveJournal, photo galleries, forums, polls, web-based chat, commenting on everything, very easy to use, and a great community feel.

Oh, and the owner is a U2 addict ;)

Back
Top Bottom