MERGED ----> Björk - Volta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
So I'm listening to "Volta" right now...

...and I must say it's friggen fantastic.

A full review will come after a couple more listens. It's seriously one of her best albums though. I could see this settling comfortably into the #2 spot right behind Homogenic.

:up:

I approve.

i'm at wanderlust now.

god, this leak is choppy.

did i hear some strangers in the night in there?

I got a fairy decent leak. It's still not great by any stretch of the imagination, but it's listenable. I heart there was one out with skips all over the place. Is that the one you got? I could try to point you in the direction of a slightly better one if so.

But Wanderlust is seriously mindblowing. Could possibly be me second favorite track she's ever done.

wanderlust

relentlessly craving

waaaaaanderluuuust

sounds totally like strangers in the night, lol.

I found a link for it last night, but I haven't gotten around to downloading it yet. I'll probably do that tomorrow. I'd kind of forgotten about Bjork for awhile, and then one of my friends was watching clips of SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy the other night.

ohh I would really like to hear the new cd.. but I think I will wait and listen to it when I've bought it :D

I am not liking it :(

some tracks are good [innocence, wanderlust]..but the rest ..

I'll give it more listens....don't know if I'll top Vespertine:heart:

i've listened to it once now.

first impression: strong 1st half, not so strong 2nd half.

Yeah, the second half isn't immediately captivating, but I can definitely see it growing on me... a lot.

FitzChivalry said:

Vespertine? :yawn: The only great thing off Vespertine is "Unison", which may be the best thing she's ever done, alongside some of her most boring, mediocre stuff.

It's all about Post and Homogenic!!! :yes: :applaud:

you're wrong. :wink:

Vespertine is beautiful:drool:

oh yeah Vespertine is so beautiful! Aurora is a great song, and also Unison, Heirloom and all the other songs.. I never get tired of that cd. But all her other cds are also so good :drool: :drool:

:confused:

i'm really starting to dig the dull flame of desire. try listening to this reeeeeaally late at night, when everyone else has gone to bed, it's dark and totally quiet.

capt.4f12ade521204672940e24971cca9be9.music_coachella_bjork_cabk115.jpg

From her Coachella performance, looking sort of like a Muppet on acid...

Who bought Volta today?

The packaging is delicious. I'm so incredibly not disappointed by this album. :drool:

I did!

And its amazing! Earth Intruders, Wanderlust and Declare Independence rock :drool:

I See Who You Are and Hope are two of the most gorgeous things she's every done.

Back
Top Bottom