MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

Thank God. How was he when he got the news?

It was Anthony's birthday, and Ryan told him (as part of the bottom 2) "I'm afraid it's bad news" and he looked down. Then he said "I forgot to get you a birthday card, but I do have a gift- you're SAFE!" and then he said Scott was going home! He just looked stunned! Then he sang On Broadway but got cut off. I'm so glad he's gone, finally!

I loved when Seacrest told Scott to go sit on the couch, Scott began uttering to himself "thank you God", and pointed to heaven, believing that meant he was safe...although Seacrest gave no indication either way what that meant. What a tool !!

Good Bye !

kellyahern said:

And as a bonus, icelle's grandmother won't have to kill anybody either :up:

haha yeah no kidding. she was in a good mood the rest of the night lol!

Yessssss! Scott is gone! That look on his face when he went to sit on the couch--it was like alright look at me--I'm staying. Wha ha ha! Wha ha ha! Justice for Constantine. Bo's the man! Go Bo!!!!!

Numb1075 said:
I loved when Seacrest told Scott to go sit on the couch, Scott began uttering to himself "thank you God", and pointed to heaven, believing that meant he was safe...although Seacrest gave no indication either way what that meant. What a tool !!

Good Bye !

:yes:. And Anthony's looking at him like, "I wouldn't be celebrating yet, bud." He looked so nervous, like he thought for sure he'd go or something. Nice birthday gift for him :).

So happy Scott's gone. Finally.

My sister was pretty thrilled, too :D.

Angela

I loved it when Ryan made the comment about forgetting to buy Anthony a birthday card and Scott started to put his arm in the air for his "thank you Jesus, I'm safe" pose...only to hear Ryan say he was going home! He looked like he was going to be sick! :lmao:

Numb1075 said:

Good Bye !

:yes: That was the highlight of the show for me :D

Oh Yes!! Finally Scott is gone!! His legacy is forever ended!! YES!! I like leaped out of my seat and screamed so loud like a freak..Notice how no ones jaw dropped or said boo when he left like when Constantine left or many of the good idols..Unlike him.. He was way long past due..His houdini escapes ended here! Just 2 bad it couldn't happen last week...:sad: Damn that scott.. Now analyize this mystery.. Mr.Scott Savol..Mr. thank you god i'm in the top 3 , from last week sucked so bad YET somehow beat Constantine who is way hotter and a much more talented person that Scott.. PFFTT why did i say hotter like its even a comparasion the words scott and hott though they rhyme.. do not belong in the same sentence like I just put them. Anyways.. Mr scott conquering all with his horrible rendention of never danced with my father.. was in top 3.. well well how did he manage to plummit allll the way to the bottom especially if this was his best preformance yet!? Because he was suppose to be there all along! as soon as vote for the worst got closed and fox actually monitored this he goes home.. It's just a shame we never realized any of this to take action before we lost all that talent.. But I mean at least Constantine is going on to do far better things then most ever have.. Gosh he had dinner with the president! Has kelly clarkson done that!? Hes everywhere! No need to miss him hes making better things.. HE WILL BE ON TOUR and he doesn't need idol bringing him down he is capiable of better and we know that and he is going to be a huge success especially with his huge fan base promoting him everywhere<3 and I mean you haven't lost constantine because you still have him...here...=D =D

conhot.jpg

ahhh:drool:

consmirk.jpg
:drool:

^It was so hard to pick just 2 I didn't want to upload like 4 so i chose 2 and man was that hard!

And on other news.. Didn't you just hate it when he was biting his lip during his salute goodbye.. Him and his fucking cockyness got him NO WHERE lard ass couldnt be cocky and live to tell the truth.. he was voted off hes not the survivor and he won't be thinking about what he's singing next week unless it's in his dreams... Watch out ohio the child molester is coming back.. I mean he was getting out of hand he was all like watch me on broadway.. and my stylist makes me look GOOD on stage. and i was like RIIIGGHTT you go ahead buddy. And be remembered as the the idol that everyone loved YEA FUCKING RIGHT.. PSH she sucks:madspit:

Heh, gee, PunkRockQueen89, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about Scott Savol :wink:. LOL.

Seriously, I agree, Constantine going before Scott was just wrong. But at least Scott's gone now, and if Constantine really has the talent in him, you're right, he'll go on to do great things :).

Angela

I heard that Scott gave an interview recently where he said he was going to be "mobbed by fans" everytime he steps out of his front door back home in Ohio :wink:

If you say so Scotty :giggle:

I miss Constantine. I hope he does well. He has what it takes. He can work at my house. Ok, he can live at my house and not have to do a thing.

As a guy, I will admit that Constantine is good-looking.

However, his voice was kind of pitchy sometime and he was trying to pretend that he was too much of a rocker. I see him more like a "Bon Jovi" type of rocker.

My thoughts... :reject:

U2@NYC said:

However, his voice was kind of pitchy sometime and he was trying to pretend that he was too much of a rocker. I see him more like a "Bon Jovi" type of rocker.

Check out his website--c'mon, you know you want to ;) . He IS a rocker, not a Bon Jovi type of rocker at all.

Last edited:
U2@NYC said:

I like Bo better than Constantine :reject:

But I did really like Constantine's Bohemian Rhapsody :)

Here's a little game about constantine.. that the people at IDF and I have started that originated at the betty board..ha We took photos of constantine in his justin guarini shirt and we edited over them with words.. haha

17.png

16.png

ha those are a few I created I have more but the comp is being dumb unfortunately..

Back
Top Bottom